GM wanted for Dragonball Z Adventure Game [System Game]

Started by Malkavian, April 06, 2021, 12:49:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malkavian

Works for Okura. She can swing at Bubbles in the meanwhile.

By the way GM, if you haven't made a discord group for this yet, I can make one up? Having discord would help massively in combat when it comes to back and forth phase actions...

Laughing Hyena

Sounds good. My laptop will want blood but I can do discord. (phone is out of the question though. discord seemingly doesn't exist for it.)

Malkavian

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Malkavian on April 16, 2021, 03:43:33 PM
Discord does. I use it on my phone often.

Phones outdated. Im curious now if it can handle it.

Malkavian

Link was sent to you GM. Send it to whomever you've included in the game.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Malkavian on April 16, 2021, 03:48:08 PM
Link was sent to you GM. Send it to whomever you've included in the game.

Sadly the phone cannot download it off google play nor use it off the browser. Like I said its outdated and cannot update.

Malkavian

Don't have to use it if you prefer not to. But combat will be a much slower affair.

Laughing Hyena

Fortunately the laptop works but thats my only option.

wander

I'm not a discord lad either, though I'm open to solutions.

Also, I'll get a character formerly done over this weekend. The main length of time is going to be sorting Powers and fluffing any techniques, as stats and skills take zero time to sort and character bio I got some ideas already in my head.

I want to use best boy Suzuya Juuzou from Tokyo Ghoul as a face-claim, using his face brings out my fun adorkable rping side.  ;D

Link to pic should work for what I'm thinking currently.
Sfw pic also, just I'm too lazy to download and then reupload to the wiki to post the image here for now, haha!
https://img3.gelbooru.com//samples/de/22/sample_de22399e35247ecf19591e9833856e27.jpg

Pink Professional

Seems neat. So far we've got two Humans and a Saiyan. Now all we need is a tech savvy babysitter and a shapeshifting cat, and we're basically Dragonball.

wander

Quote from: Pink Professional on April 16, 2021, 04:20:50 PM
Seems neat. So far we've got two Humans and a Saiyan. Now all we need is a tech savvy babysitter and a shapeshifting cat, and we're basically Dragonball.

If I have a Krillin expy, I demand an Android 18 expy down the line as my waifu  :D

(Though new milf Bulma in dem white capris in the Android Saga can get it too  8-) )

Laughing Hyena

I see your mind is on point. What about Launch? ^_^

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on April 16, 2021, 02:16:07 PM
But they were too cute to eat? Look at that face!

They're adorable!  Until they Mega Magic your ass into oblivion. 

Quote from: wander on April 16, 2021, 04:26:49 PM
If I have a Krillin expy, I demand an Android 18 expy down the line as my waifu  :D

(Though new milf Bulma in dem white capris in the Android Saga can get it too  8-) )

One of my characters has the potential to be an 18 expy if things go the right way but no promise it helps you out any. 
Coming soon...

Malkavian

Hyena, prelude aside, are you going to create a thread for us to all post our character sheets into?

Laughing Hyena

Of course but Id want a consensus from the group. Is Light Exotic good for all? Bear in mind that this won't be smutty.

Green Goo Theory

Coming soon...

Laughing Hyena

wander

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on April 16, 2021, 04:32:15 PM
I see your mind is on point. What about Launch? ^_^

Haha, Launch is a cutie too.  ;D There was a spell I liked her more than Bulma when I was reading Dragon Ball.

Laughing Hyena

Anything else I can help people with via PM or thread? Character Creation and so forth? Questions about Multiverse 21?

Raku

Laughing Hyena

So now we have a potential five man band of z fighters? Okay. I need to give you a copy link to the discord dice roller.

Pink Professional

I would be happy to hear more about Universe 21. Any history on the World Tournament itself? Frequent winners for example?

Laughing Hyena

The World Tournament starts in the spring but starts well into autumn as a worldwide preliminary starts to even qualify for the event. Each City participants in housing the preliminaries in its own arena and local martial artists compete there. They gain sponsorships and revenue in return for this. For Northern City their University hosts these events.

In fact a good majority of contestants come from Northern City University. Recently a fan favorite worldwide has won three years in a row. Mark Satan. Known for some herculean feats of strength and speed, he is considered to be a sure bet for the championship for a fourth year.

Pink Professional

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on April 17, 2021, 01:18:03 PM
...Recently a fan favorite worldwide has won three years in a row. Mark Satan. Known for some herculean feats of strength and speed, he is considered to be a sure bet for the championship for a fourth year.

Laughing Hyena

Yes suspicious indeed. But remember Satan legitimately won in the original timeline before the Cell Games. He was just a Dragonball character in the DBZ Cell saga in the canon timeline.