Exchange Stundent From Hell (F seeking M)

Started by Sampais Wrath, January 04, 2012, 04:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sampais Wrath

A foreign exchange student is about to arrive in the home of an average family. A beautiful high school girl. Her hair was blacker than night with icy blue eyes. She goes by the name Sabrina. Little did anyone know she is horribly evil. Around the parents she is an angel but when she steps out the door or gets away from the parents she turns cruel. The parents and police can't figure out she is truly evil and don't know how she keeps getting detentions. They're sure that precious little Sabrina isn't the one doing these bad things. They aren't aware of the spike in crime once she arrived or the fact she sneaks out every night. They won't listen to anyone telling them that she isn't the angle they think she is.

And this where you come in. I'm looking for someone to play either the parents son or maybe a student who is in her class that does notice something. Since the parents and police don't believe she's bad it's up to you to do something. Pm for any more details or if you're interested.
I've got one brain cell bouncing around my head like a 2000s windows screensaver.

Discord always open to new friends! Feel free to pop in there. Warning! My cat has made me accidentally unfriend people there with impromptu head boops. If that happens and I don't realize it PM me here on E and we can restore contact!
Sampai's Wrath#9204

Teke

I would be very very interested in this story... would Sabrina also be getting the chance to be rather cruel sexually to the good boy as well? Send me a PM!
A&A