News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Autumn52, April 11, 2012, 09:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrchidofDarkness

Good afternoon to you Summer. How you feeling today?
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

SummerWhispers

Great, it is a depressing day here, rain all day but other than that great day. And yourself?

OrchidofDarkness

Oh I am alright just feeling a little sentimental right now so I am writing up a little something for someone dear to my heart. Its cloudy here no rain yet.

SummerWhispers

I hope you feel better and get your troubles taken care of.

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

OrchidofDarkness

Quote from: Summer227 on June 01, 2012, 03:26:53 PM
I hope you feel better and get your troubles taken care of.

@Summer After being able to talk it out I am alot better thank you :)
Still we should at some point sit around and talk about who we think is sexy here on E  -giggles-

@DTW...nope your right its a light saber -laughs-

SummerWhispers

I will send you a pm of what and who most of us ladies think is the most sexual and sensual man here on E.

And trust me you will think he is the hottest read you have ever came across.

OrchidofDarkness

Oh I will be looking forward to that one Summer -giggles-

Endorphin

Are you serious? You girls really have that stuff just floating around!  :o
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

OrchidofDarkness

Endorphin

Wow! I'm impressed. Damn you both for making me so incredibly curious!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

OrchidofDarkness

-Looks sweet and innocent at him- But I am already damned..-giggles-

Endorphin

Yeah. You may try to look sweet and innocent... but I know better!

Us males are such blunt and crude creatures. That thought had never even crossed my mind before now! *pouts*

Autumn52

Hello Endorphin it is so nice to see you around the threads again. I hope you are enjoying your return to E.

Hugs
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Endorphin

I am. Thankyouverymuch. I really missed this place, but I wasn't in the right frame of mind until recently.

Now I'm back, though, and on a quest to flirt and spread some infectious good humour!

*Hugs back, with interest*

SummerWhispers

And yes we girls often do compare notes and secrets, its our right as women.

OrchidofDarkness

-Giggles- And trust me I have been taking notes.

SummerWhispers

*nods* yes I just sent you the info on the gentleman in question,

Endorphin

SummerWhispers

No desperate to see at least someone get some, err write with that.

OrchidofDarkness

@Summer. -gigglesnort- Wow that was just wow no wonder he is just yea........

@Endorphin dont worry I am jotting notes down about you as well. so being impish is in my nature.

SummerWhispers

Lets face it if he did approach me , I most likely lose it, all my cool and begin to laugh like a wild hyena, and embarrassed myself.

OrchidofDarkness

If a hot guy like that ever approached me and asked me for a rp or any hot guy really I would just die and be speechless as my cheeks would be as red as a blood rose. that is just me.

Endorphin

SummerWhispers

Yes she does , keep after her she needs a good partner.