I Like You (Prototype and AAA111)

Started by AAA111, December 12, 2010, 01:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

Sydney, 20 years old, has gorgeous baby blue eyes and long curly brown hair that goes past her shoulders. Sydney has a very small figure and is very tiny at 5'0 105 lbs. Sydney is currently going to the local college in order to try and get her degree in education. She takes classes 3 days a week and on the off days she works at a childcare center as an assistant teacher. She is normally pretty busy.

About a year ago, Sydney's ex-boyfriend, Seth, broke up with her out of nowhere. He had told her that his feelings for her had faded but in the back of her mind she thought that something else was up for she never really could figure it out. After about 8 months, her life had finally gotten back to normal. They had dated for 4 years and it was definitely hard for her but it was definitely back to normal.

Sydney had classes today so she woke up that morning and began to get ready for her day. She went over to her computer and set her away message. "Classes all day from 9-6 then home to relax..call/text please :-)" She clicks set to away and she grabs her bookbag and heads out to start her long day.

Prototype

Derilan is a young man, only 21 with long snow white hair, slightly pale skin and light silver eyes that tend to glimmer in bright light. His 6' 235 lbs. A well formed body and muscular structure due regular workout and playing in the soccer team with his friends from his class.

Yawning as the sun breached his curtains lighting the room up he opened his eyes slowly due going bed early he wasn't that tired in the morning and rather well rested. Slowly sliding himself out of the bed he pulled his boxers on and then took his light grey jeans from the stool he prepared them for this morning last night. Quickly finding himself some socks he then headed down the stairs only to find his brother Seth in the kitchen. Since Derilan had moved out from his old apartment Derilan moved in with his brother temporarily until he could afford to find a new place and since Seth had a room extra he saw no harm done.

Derilan greeted his brother before walking to the bathroom to take a shower, wash his teeth then shave and finally put some cologne on himself. His upper body not covered in cloth giving off a good view of his nicely shaped figure which without doubt was allot better than Seth's. Making his way back to the kitchen he sat down. " So what are you going to do today? " He asked with a smile and for his suprise Seth told him about going out of town for a couple of days. " Oh I will head out of town, I need to go to a business meeting so you need to take care of the house while I am gone. Here take the spare key. " He took out a spare key and threw it to Derilan which he caught in the air. " Oh thanks bro, I guess I'll see you when I get back.. well I'll be late to school if I'll stick around so I'll see you. " He smiled and went upstairs quickly taking a T-shirt and his jacket before heading out of the door and to the nearby buss station from where he could take a bus to get near the school.

After a while of driving he finally arrived at the school, he wasn't late he wasn't even near a late as he learned that the teacher hadn't shown up for some reasons he wasn't told. With a frown he sat down on the stairs and begun waiting.

The puritan filth, where ivy grows
The poisoned tear, the thorn, the rose
The sin, the pleasure, the sexual urge
Is what I choose for my last dirge

AAA111

Sydney had just finished up her first class and had an hour break so she thought to herself Hey why not head over to the park for a nice break and enjoy the gorgeous weather. So began to walk over to the park that was located in the center of campus. The park had a few benches to sit on and a nice bath for either jogging, walking, or biking. Today Sydney felt like sitting down on one of the benches to people watch. It was after all fun to see new and different people she had never seen before. After 30 minutes later, Sydney got up and began to walk back through campus.

She loved the college campus that she was attending. There were so many tall buildings surronded by gorgeous trees and bushes everywhere you looked. She was walking back to her next class when she passed a very familiar face but she wasn't exactly sure where she knew this person from. She looked at him for awhile hoping to someone remember who he was.

Then it had suddenly dawned on her that it was Derilan, her ex-boyfriend's very cute brother. She smiled thinking about how cute he was and how she always had a little bit of a crush of him. He was so sweet, down to earth, and extremely cute. She walked up to him and waved at him. "Hey D. Long time no see" She had always called him D though she wasn't sure why since no one else did.

Prototype

He raised his head with a smile. " Oh hey Sydney! " he stood up to hug her gently. " Haven't seen you for a while, so meeting up with Seth before his going to his business trip? " He smiled and had no idea that they had broken up. " My class was dismissed, so I am stuck here for like an hour till the next class starts. " He sighed yet still smiled his hands releasing her after the hug and he sat down once again looking up at her with his glimmering silver eyes. A scent of cologne would be felt it wasn't bitter nor too sweet.

AAA111

She gave him a nice, warm, friendly hug. She looked at him weird as she shook her head. "Uh no just headed to my class. Um we aren't together anymore. Seth broke up with me about a year ago. I'm surprised he didn't tell you with how close you two are and all. She tried to force a smile. She wanted to show people that she was happy now but clearly the pain from the break-up was still there.

Prototype

He sighed and would reach out for her hand to gently pull her sitting next to him. " Awh.. why did he do such a thing? You two were so nice together! " He had a small smile on his lips as he spoke with a gentle tone slowly caressing her hand. " Well, I will talk to him and ask him whats the case once I see him again.. but for now you should try to forget him and move on. How about dinner at Seth's place tonight I'll cook.. or erm.. order. " He chuckled and looked at her tilting his head to the side to have a better view of her gorgeous face.

" It's odd that he didn't tell me about this though, perhaps he knew I would get mad and tried to keep it a secret? " He sighed and shrugged lightly to himself. His silver eyes following Sydney's movement and glancing at her expression, feeling sad for her and his brother. " The place is mine so there are no worries of meeting him or anything."

AAA111

She looked at him as she sat down next to him. She gently shook her head at him as she smiled and laughed. She was always so smiley and happy and giddy around him. I thought that he was gonna be the one. We were together for 4 years and out of the blue he broke up with me randomly. He told me that his feelings for me at gone away and that he didn't love me anymore.  I don't know if that's the truth and if something else happened. But I'm done with him. DONE. She looked at him trying to smile as a tear ran down the side of her face and she quickly wiped it away to hide it.

Yeah I guess dinner would be okay as long as there is no way Seth will be there. He would be so pissed if he realized I was hanging out with his brother. He is weird about stupid stuff like that. Who cares. She looked at him as she tried to shrug it all off.

Prototype

Derilan saw a tear and he felt so bad about it, he moved close and attempted to hug her again. " Hey hey, don't be so sad now.. he wont know anything, and you didn't deserve to be left like that Syddy! " He slowly brushed his hand over her cheek to wipe away the remaining tear and smile warmly at her. " I'll take care of you and you'll be over him in no time. "

Peering around he didn't know any other way to make her feel better, he sighed gently and looked down at her, some of his snow white hair brushing over his face as he tilted his head once again to look at her face. " What would you like to eat and drink tonight? " He asked with a smile on his lips while he looked into her eyes observing her every move.

AAA111

She smiled as he wiped away her tears. He was so different than Seth was and they were brothers. D was so reassuring, sweet, kind, gentle, and extremely loving and Seth was well..none of that she thought to herself. You are really just so amazing. You are so much different than Seth is. Your a great guy .

She shrugged. I'm up for absolutely anything. Whatever is easiest for you works for me. I really do appreciate this. I have to get to class though but text me if you wanna talk if you still have my number that is. She smiled at him thinking how much she missed having him in her life. He was always such a good friend to her.

Prototype

He nodded and smiled. " Alright Sydney, I'll text you then take care. " He smiled lightly and slowly stood up arching his back before looking from left to right. With a shake of his head and a sigh his hand ventured to his bag to  take out the notebook. ' So what class is next? ' he fought to himself before looking it up. ' Oh great.. math.' He frowned and threw the notebook into the bag, waving to Sydney he walked towards the classroom, entering the room and sitting down behind a bench.

The class was your usual mathematics, teacher was explaining things that you asked over some times two times before you understood what she was explaining. Writing down notes and numbers the hour was rather boring, despite his boredom his grades were decent, not fully A's but mostly B's. Once the class ended he went outside the school sitting on a bench taking out his cellphone and sending a text to Sydney that he is outside and if she wants she can meet him. Followed by a smiley he pressed 'Send' and placed the phone back to his pocket.

AAA111

She nodded as she began to walk to her next class. It was not too far at all just around the corner. It was an economics class and she was having a bit of trouble with it but somehow she was still passing it. She sat down at her assigned seat in the back of the classroom. This was a 3 hour class since they only had it once a week. She groaned .

But when she felt her phone vibrating she smiled to herself. She checked her message and smiled to herself as she began to text back. Hey..I still have this boring class for another hour than I have an hour break before my last class so we can hang out and catch up :) She clicked send and smiled widely.

Prototype

Derilan got the message and finished reading it with a smile on his lips, he headed into another class where he spent the next hour learning biology. Biology was what he certainly liked more than math, it was easier to understand and it was interesting to learn. The teacher was rather nice and today was a test.

After finishing the test and handing the paper over to the teacher he was free to leave the classroom, he smiled and thanked the teacher before heading out of the door walking down the hall and making his way outside again. Taking out his phone he text her. ' Hey, I just finished the class I'll be outside on the bench. :)) ' He had a rather brief day in school, only two more hours and he was free to go. While he waited he wrote down some notes in the notebook, marking when there will be a next test and what was that needed to be learned for that day.

AAA111

An hour later her economics class ended and she realized that after the teacher talked she was more confused than she was before the class had begun. She groaned and thought Well I guess I'll just have to study extra hard for that test next week. Hopefully everything works out well for me on the test. .

She walked outside and saw him sitting on the bench and she put her bag on the ground as she sat down next to him. She smiled at him noticing how good he looked today and she wondered if this was a good idea but she shrugged it all off. Hey long time no see stranger. She said to him as she laughed it off. She was a very sarcastic person a lot.

Prototype

Derilan was staring at the notebook while he waited, after seeing her sitting on the wooden bench he smiled and threw the notebook in his bag. " Oh hey Sydney, how was your class? " He asked as he smiled with his pearly white teeth glimmering in the sunlight. His silver eyes followed her figure before he chuckled lightly. " Stranger uh? Well.. I suppose we got far for a while. Seth called, told me to keep the house clean.. I didn't tell him about you cause I want him to be in front of me when I ask him why he did it. " I was thinking about ordering some Chinese food and some red wine also some strawberry ice cream. "

His phone was suddenly vibrating as he was called, he raised his finger for a moment. " Hang on.. oh it's Seth. " He answered the phone and placed it near his ear. " Hey Seth, whats up? " He sighed. " Yes I will take care of your cat Seth.. " He looked at Sydney and smiled brightly. " Okay, have a nice business trip.. " he ended the call and placed the phone back in his pocket. " He reminded me of his cat which I had not forgotten, his already out of town heading to his meeting. " He placed his hand on Sydney's back and rubbed it briefly with a wide smile on his lips. " School is almost over for me soon, so I can go home and prepare. When will your classes end? "

AAA111

She looked directly at him smiling ,still thinking after everything that had happened with Seth, what a great guy D was. He had always treated her good and was so kind and loving towards her. Oh class was good. Don't understand a damn thing in the class but eh life is good still. How were your classes Sir D? She smiled noticing how cute he looked tonight What are you going to say to him and how are you going to even bring something like that up? She asked.

She smiled at him. Yeah that sounds good for dinner but how about we get chocolate ice cream instead. No wait never mind. I'm being too controlling. Whatever you would like to order and prepare is fine with me. She looked at him smiling widely but at the same time she wanted to make sure that she was not being controlling like she had the tendency to be. Um well I have class from 430-6 then I'm done for the day so I can be over at your place at around 6:30 if you don't mind.

Prototype

Derilan chuckled with a wide smirk spreading wide across the corner of his mouth, his lips curling into a smile as he looked her in the eyes. " Chocolate ice cream it is, also don't worry about Seth. " With that said he looked around in the courtyard before sliding his hand to his side pulling out a bright red rose which smelled rather sweet slowly holding it out towards Sydney with a warm smile. " There while you were gone I got it for you. " He had ran to the nearby flower store and bought her a flower.

Slowly peeking out behind the flower with his light silver eyes and few strays of snow white hair across his face he waited for her reaction. " That was closest to the beauty you have that I could find, I guess it will have to do for now. " He said with a fake pouty expression upon his facial features, thinking about her beauty and how lucky as well as stupid Seth was for letting her go so easily and leaving her hurt and used like that.

AAA111

She looked at him as he grinned like he grinned. He was such a cute cute guy and he was so good to her too. She still tried to figure out how two brothers could be so different. You are so much different than Seth and I absolutely love it because your such a great great guy. Two brothers who are completely different. Just wow. She looked at him sincerely as she held the flower and smiled at him.

She grins wide as he tells her all of this sweet and cute amazing things. Well Mr. Derilan aren't you just Mr. Romantic. I love it. This is so sweet of you She put her arms around his neck as she gave him a huge hug. She looked at him still unsure of it all and wondering if maybe this is wrong and she shouldn't be doing this. But she wanted to hang out with D since he was such a cool guy.

Prototype

Derilan saw her approaching and as she wrapped her hands around him he decided that he should do the same, finding Sydney extremely beautiful his hands were almost automatically around her back and pulling her close. Holding her tightly yet not tightly enough to hurt. " Thank you hehe.. I am not sure how great I am however.. I do have to ask of my mother had a second man we weren't told about. " He chuckled lightly as he closed his eyes, not letting go of the hug for a while before realising that it perhaps got too long and released his grip on her with a faint blush on his cheeks. He bit his lower lip as he looked at her and then away on the ground, slightly too shy or embarrassed at that part.

" I eh.. thought that the flower could cheer you up. I am sorry for.. you know.. " He blushed even more deeply now, his eyes followed the ground as he peeked up at her from time to time. A faint smile still rested on his lips as he spoke with a low tone. " I ehm.. I like your perfume by the way. "

AAA111

She had continued to keep her arms around him the entire time until he decided to part ways. "You mean there is another one of you. Oh geez not another one that can't ever be good." She said to him sarcastically as she laughed and smiled. She noticed him blushing and looking at her and then away from her. He seemed really embarassed and she had hoped that she was not the reason. "Um are you okay? You seem a little bit out of it. I hope that I didn't do anything wrong." She said as she began to blame herself again.

"The flower definitely helps and it is what it is. Maybe we weren't meant to be thought I wish he would have realized these earlier and not 4 years into our relationship. He's always been a little bit out of it with me so I guess I should have seen something coming earlier but oh well." She says shrugging it off. "Oh really? Thanks just trying something new. I'm not sure if I like it." She smiled at him.

Prototype

" Hehe yes Sydney I am alright, simply.. well hugging my brothers ex girlfriend is simply odd, and what makes it feel even weirder is that I like it. " he bit his lip with a smile, while he said those words calmly he didn't seem to mean it as a bad thing at all rather new. " Anyhow, I will go to my class now and afterwards I'll go home to prepare for the wonderful night, try not to eat too much hehe so you'd enjoy the food more. " He winked at her, his eyebrow slowly quirking up as a sly seductive smile rested on the corner of his mouth. " Take care Syd. " He leaned in and would wrap his hands around her once again, his lips touching her cheek to place a quick kiss before rushing off with a bright blush seen clearly on his pale cheeks.

( Hopefully you don't mind the post length, creating a character out of the blue and just making him up along the way is hard for me due having two characters that I have almost always roleplayed and they have a complex developed personalities. :P )

AAA111

She looked at him and laughed. Yes I can see where you are coming from. I am Seth's ex-girlfriend and hugging you is kind of odd but what makes it even awkwardier for me is the fact that I like hugging you and the fact that I really do not want to let go. She said smiling as she pressed her face into his shirt blushing trying to hide her face. She nodded as he told her that he would go to class then go home. Sure sounds like a plan to me. I'll head off to my class also and then I'll be over your place around 6.She hugged him once. See you soon D. She began to walk to her next class excited about what the night might bring.

[No no no I LOVE the longer posts..but I hope your enjoying it. I am :) )

Prototype

Derilan smiled to himself as he looked over his shoulder, his white pearly teeth gleamed in the sunlight as he waved his hand at her. " I'll see you soon Sydney! " He shouted before heading to his class, upon arriving near the classroom he found out that teacher had not yet come around, what he then noticed was that there were two guys fighting each other bashing each others faces with fists and legs. Without a second thought Derilan rushed in and took a hold of one of the guys jacket and threw him towards the wall. " Break it up you two, damn.. like children! " He shouted and narrowed his eyes, the second guy came closer and hit him in his lower back making him fall forward and hit his head. Upon slowly standing up and shaking his head due being slightly disoriented he looked up and as fast as he could react he wasn't quick enough to dodge the blow that was sent to his jaw making him roll on the ground few times, blood was streaming from his nose and mouth as he got up again moving closer to the hitter he slammed his fist hard into the cheek of his attacker having enough strength to send the man stumbling back against the wall. " I said break it up!! "

The bell rang and some of the classmates who arrived went between the two and some of them went to help Derilan up. " You okay man? " he asked from him to which Derilan weakly answered. " Yeah I am good, I'll head home for now I got plans.. and I ain't going in a class with a bloody nose I'll see you tomorrow. "

Derilan sighed and took his jacket which he had left to the class, heading out from the school he sat on a buss and made his way home. His mouth and nose still dripping blood and his shirt completely ruined by the stains he quickly threw the clothes into basket and went for a shower. Afterwards got himself some medicine for the headache and then cleaned the wounds. There wasn't much harm done except for a slightly broken bottom lip. He sighed and took out his phone then texted to Sydney. ' Hey Sydney, I went home early got into a fight and I am preparing now. Call me when your class finishes I'll clean the house and order the food and wine. Talk to you soon.  :-)' As he pressed sent he placed the phone on the table and went upstairs to find himself some clothes.

( :P Then I'll try to make up something to have longer posts. ^.- )

AAA111

Sydney smiled back at him as she nodded. See you soon D. Thanks again. She said to him as she walked to her next class. Her class was not too far away. It was about half a mile down the ride. She walked into the building and walked to her class, which was upstairs on the third floor. Once she got into her class she quickly found her seat and got out her binders, books, a highlighter, and a pen. She had been hearing rumors ever since she walked in about a fight that had broken out but she didn't even think that it could have been involving Derilan because he was such a good guy. Plus she had absolutely no idea where the fight had been. She just sat there and listened quietly as the rumors began. Class started briefly later and she took good notes and paid attention like she had always done in class.

She sat there thinking about tonight and how excited she was about hanging out with D tonight. They had never ever spent one on one time before so she was not exactly sure how this was going to go but she was very excited to find out.

A few minutes later, Sydney received Derilan's text message and she suddenly got very scared that he was hurt. What??  A FIGHT?? That was you?!?! I gave leave now and go to your place and take care of you. This class is dumb anyways. Are you okay??!!??!! It was obvious, even through a text message, that she was becoming very worried. She HATED fights and when people got hurt. IT scared her and she was now very scared that Derilan may have been very hurt. She had never told him but she had always a little bit of a crush on him, even when she was dating Seth it was still there.

(Awesome..thanks. Your awesome. I'm trying to make mine just as long too  :D)

Prototype

Derilan whistled to himself as he clothed up, walking down the stairs he took his phone and saw a new text message. Upon opening it he sighed. " Great, I shouldn't had told her.. now she gets all hyped. " He said to himself before calling a restaurant and ordering some expensive food, since Seth gave him some money having a good job he could had afford it. Taking the keys he went outside and locked the door, rushing to a nearby store from which he bought a bottle of red wine and some chocolate iceream.

With a smile on his lips he went back home quickly in case Sydney arrived so he would be home, after reaching the door he unlocked it and took the wine as well as the iceream to the kitchen. He stuffed them both inside the fridge and then sat down behind the table. With a brief sigh he thought about what to do next, scratching the back of his head he decided that he wanted some good music for the backround. Rushing upstairs he started searching trough the CD's until he found a nice album holding some romantic music. Due the music station having more than one CD holder he placed all three sockets full of different albums taking the small remote he went downstairs once again waiting for Sydney to arrive assuming that she knew where Seth lived.
He washed some dishes and found some candles which he placed on top of the table in dining room, looking out from the window occasionaly and then staring at the time he waited for Sydney aswell as the food he ordered before.

AAA111

She groaned to herself wanting this long and super boring class to end so that she could go over to Seth's and hang out with Derilan tonight. She was very worried that he was hurt. Class was dismissed and she grabbed all of her things and put them into her backpack and got up and headed to her car. She sent him a text. Hey jerk thanks for replying back to me when I think your dying or seriously injured..I'm on my way over for some odd reason when I am mad at you. See you soon. She clicked send.

She got into her car and started up the car. She was wearing sweats and a t-shirt. She was always dressed down on her long days since she felt a little bit more comfortable. She sat in her car wondering if maybe she should go home and change into something a little bit nicer. She thought to herself that she was way too tired and had no energy to do that. She knew that if she did that, that the chances of coming back were almost slim to none. She started to drive over to Seth's appartment. She parked in the front of his apartment and got out. She was really nervous for some odd reason. She slowly and quietly walked up to his apartment and knocked quietly on his door waiting for an answer. *Knock knock*