The Stupid Debt (Seeking strong F for fun game to be humiliated)

Started by Jester, May 23, 2012, 05:14:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

Imagine feeling obliged to carry out the consequences of a bet that you yourself defined the consequences....

Suggestions are as follows....

1. "If you have a ten inch cock Constable then you can arse fuck me right here and now" Said the female Police Sergant to her newest officer while they waited to raid a Drug den in the back of a van. Female Sergent gets arse fucked in front of the rest of her officers. It will hurt and she has to cry.
2. "If our Sales are not up then I will suck or fuck each and every one of you" Says the over-confident CEO to her Board of Directors just before the sales are announced. And this will be all at once. She will be a mess at the end.
3. "I promise the food will not be burnt and if its you can spank me in front of our guests..." Said the wife before the Posh Dinner guests arrived. Maybe friends and family? Spanking will make tears and maybe more punishment?
4. "I will literally have your babies if i get this job..." She said to her black male friend. Would love this to be as awkward as possible!

Let me know if interested in one of these short scenes.