News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: What are you listening to right now? (Part 1) (Archive)

Started by Mithlomwen, February 10, 2009, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stattick

O/O   A/A

Cassiopeia

MrDiamondBackJack

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

MrDiamondBackJack

Glee Cast Fanvid - Time Warp

I am SO excited for next weeks Glee.  Rocky is one of my favorite musicals of all time.  I have seen it like forty times or more.  They better do a good job.  Just saying.  I might go postal if they don't.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

MrDiamondBackJack

My 9 year old daughter practicing cello.  She started about three weeks ago.  It is not as painful as you might expect.  She seems to be a natural.

TheLegionary

Several songs by Lenka (not the one playing here at Elliquiy.com), but the Australian singer.

freakula86

DiverseDesires

This was the last thing playing before I went to bed last night and I had to play it again when I got up as it had stayed with me, beautiful words and lovely ending

When I go
Where I'll go
No one can keep me
From my destiny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UmoCbWIZBY&p=C2D6D9E462D0F3EF&playnext=1&index=2
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

DiverseDesires

for a very special someone

Christina Aguilera - Beautiful

wonderful video - so few show images of people like this  - or homosexual romance for that matter either

Christina Aguilera - Beautiful

Bubbles

A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Wyrd

Ragtime Dandies!

Bubbles

A/AO/O's

Aviva

Back from a very long break.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

DiverseDesires

I like 'Euphoric' on that album too Wyrd  :D

Was just talking to a friend about hippies (because of an Alan Alda quote about laughter  "When people are laughing, they're generally not killing each other." ) and it made me think of his this song...........

I wish I was a punk rocker - Sandi Thom

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

"Laughter is an orgasm triggered by the intercourse of sense and nonsense.  "

Wyrd

Personally I thought "Coming Home" was the only really moving song on the new album.

Slightly out of reach 

Heres a good one
Ragtime Dandies!

Aviva

Back from a very long break.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Bubbles

A/AO/O's