Song Titles

Started by Eranil Morathim, June 02, 2011, 12:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

breathplay

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Mysterica

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Wicked Little Girls
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

breathplay

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

You Shook Me All Night Long
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Adammair

Dance the Night Away

Mysterica

Blame it on the boogie

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

breathplay

Adammair

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Mordred

Burning Down The House
*See Pillory*

Adammair

Anesa

LateNightKiss

Feels like home to me
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

LateNightKiss

To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Meet Me On The Equinox
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

forbiddenfruit

Meet me in the sky

LateNightKiss

Wyrd

With another fall of the leaf
Ragtime Dandies!

LateNightKiss

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

LateNightKiss