Monster Musume interest check (potential BESM 3th edition system use)

Started by Zaer Darkwail, September 18, 2015, 06:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Killer Robot

Just went over the math and did some readjustment.   I was using 5 per level for +combat value/defensive value instead of 5.  Adjustments were made.

Sooo... serious question.  Is Marie entirely out of line with the way I made her, or is she fine?   With my limited knowledge of the system, I'm just coming up with numbers with nothing to really compare them to.   Any comments/questions about how turn her into less of a combat beast (if she even is!) would be appreciated.

Also, figure Marie's either working for MON as a bodyguard for one of the ridiculously loaded/connected Masters we have running around here to prevent MON attacks on them, and to possibly report if they're taking advantage of their adopted monster girls.

Lunar Raven

Quote from: Killer Robot on September 30, 2015, 02:57:41 AM
Just went over the math and did some readjustment.   I was using 5 per level for +combat value/defensive value instead of 5.  Adjustments were made.

Sooo... serious question.  Is Marie entirely out of line with the way I made her, or is she fine?   With my limited knowledge of the system, I'm just coming up with numbers with nothing to really compare them to.   Any comments/questions about how turn her into less of a combat beast (if she even is!) would be appreciated.

Also, figure Marie's either working for MON as a bodyguard for one of the ridiculously loaded/connected Masters we have running around here to prevent MON attacks on them, and to possibly report if they're taking advantage of their adopted monster girls.
I can give her a look over, though I'll only be able to give a reply in a few hours as I have a few things to take care of first before I can seriously look at the mechanics.  If any one else can reply before me on this, feel free!  On the surface she looks ok, given as she is more or less built for fighting.

As for whether she's a MON agent or bodyguard of some sort, I figure that up to you, though I'm not averse to a big scary bodyguard who's also cute!  Please don't drink people out of their house if you choose to go the bodyguard route though...  ::)
Member of the INTP group.  What's yours?

Ons/Offs: Elliquiy; F-List
Current Status: Closed.  Only seeking a GM for a solo game.
My Tumblr Blog (NSFW; Mostly Impreg)

Lunar Raven's gallery of Desired Titillations
Idea & Request Thread

Zaer Darkwail

Okay, here is OOC and Charsheet sections, so post the chars up and I start things on thursday. As reminder; even if we start the recruitment is not closed!

Wolfy

Name: Hitomi Tanaka
Sexual orientation: Bisexual, with hints towards Pan.
Sexual Kinks:
Oral
Vaginal
Anal
Slime (She gets pleasure from someone penetrating her slime as well. ;3)
Consensual only.
Most things can turn her on, aside from Nonconsensual things and bathroom play (Scat, Watersports, Vomit, etc.)
Background

A former burglar with several crimes to her name in her younger years, Hitomi was picked up by the government and asked to join into service as a covert intelligence agent due to her excellent skills in the field, as well as given a pardon on the crimes they could actually pin her down for. She joined up and quickly became a superb field agent with her abilities of disguise, along with being able to hack into secure systems and breaking into secure compounds.

When the monster world became known and the monster exchange program began to take root in Japan, Hitomi counted herself out of it. As a covert agent she didn't have time to play host to a monster. However, while out on a mission she happened upon a weakened one, a slime that seemed unable to communicate or even move. Touching the slime, she quickly found herself overwhelmed by it. The slime spoke to her in her mind, mentioning that it was a parasite that needed a host to survive. With no one else around it was Hitomi that would be it's host, something she accepted quite easily, which surprised the female slime. Still, the process of becoming a slime carrier wasn't an easy one, so she was extracted quickly from the field.

With the parasite slime 'infecting' her, Hitomi became fused and bonded with the slime, unable to remove it. The two would forever share a link now until death. This also made her a unique case, something neither technically human nor monster. Listed as a slime carrier, she was protected under the law for monsters, but uniquely she was able to hurt humans and monsters do to her dual nature. Because of this, she was given to M.O.N. as a special intelligence/covert agent, and has been part of the unit ever since.

STATS

• Body: 4
  • Mind: 4
  • Soul: 4

Health Level: 40
Energy Points: 40
Shock Value: 8
Attack Combat Value: 6
Defense Combat Value: 6
Damage Multiplier: 5

ATTRIBUTES

• Armour (4 rank, homogenous, total points spend: 12pts)
  • Attack Combat Mastery (2 rank, total points spend: 20pts)
  • Damage Absortion (5 rank, recovers health, total points spend: 50pts)
  • Defense Combat Mastery (2 rank, total points spend: 20pts)
  • Companion (1 rank, parasite slime of 350pts build, total points spend: 25pts)
  • Dynamic Power (1 rank, shapeshifting, total points spend: 20pts)
  • Elasticity (3 rank, total points spend: 12pts)
  • Features (2 rank, cute, slippery, total points spend: 2pts)
  • Regeneration (3 rank, total points spend: 30pts)
  • Special Movement (5 rank, movements; Balance, Cat-Like, Fast, Light-Footed, Slithering, total points spend: 10pts)
  • Telepathy (4 rank, major and up to 10 km away, total points spend: 27pts)
  • Mind Shield (4 rank, total points spend: 8pts)
  • Power Flux (5 rank, shapeshifted weapons from own body, total points spend: 50pts)
  • Special Defence (5 rank, defence; aging 2, Poisons 2, Disease 1, total points spend: 10pts)
  • Resistance (4 rank, total points spend: 8pts)
  • Organizational Ties (3 rank, M.O.N, total points spend: 6pts)

Parasite Slime

The slime which is now combined with it's host Hitomi has it's own set of abilities which it can use and can act independly somewhat from the host which it had mutated/transformed to be slime carrier.

STATS

• Body: 7
  • Mind: 1
  • Soul: 9

Health Level: 75
Energy Points: 50
Shock Value: 15
Attack Combat Value: 5
Defense Combat Value: 5
Damage Multiplier: 5

ATTRIBUTES

• Armour (4 rank, homogenous, total points spend: 12pts)
  • Attack Combat Mastery [Ranged Attacks] (2 rank, total points spend: 10pts)
  • Damage Absortion (5 rank, recovers health, total points spend: 50pts)
  • Defense Combat Mastery [Ranged Attacks] (2 rank, total points spend: 10pts)
  • Divine Relationship (2 rank, total points spend: 4pts)
  • Dynamic Power: Shapeshifting (1 rank, total points spend: 20pts)
  • Elasticity (3 rank, total points spend: 12pts)
  • Features (Cute, Slippery, total points spend: 2pts)
  • Metamorphosis (6 rank, gives Slime Carrier template permamently, -6pts unique defect; only one person at time, total points spend: 70pts)
  • Regeneration (1 rank, total points spend: 10pts)
  • Special Movement (6 rank, movements; Balance, Cat-Like, Fast 2, Light-Footed, Slithering, total points spend: 12pts)
  • Telepathy (2 rank, minor; other telepaths, total points spend: 4pts)
  • Power-Flux (4 rank, shapeshifted weapons from own body, total points spend: 40pts)
  • Unique Attribute (2 rank, Small&Light, total points spend: 2pts)
  • Special Defence (2 rank, defense; Aging 2, total points spend: 4pts)

Slime Carrier Template
Slime Carrier template gives these benefits for anyone which parasite slime touches and forms into it's host body. Template is 60pts template and it's permament and it can apply only one person at time (which means if host body is destroyed, parasite slime can then find new host). Person can expand/increase attributes given by the template.

Armour (1 rank, homogenous, 6pts)
Dynamic Power: Shapeshifting (rank 1, 20pts)
Elasticity (rank 3, 12pts)
Features (cute, slippery, 2pts)
Special Movement (1 rank, movement; slithering, 2pts)
Telepathy (minor; other telepaths, 4pts)
Power Flux: shapeshifted weapons from own body (rank 1, 10pts)
Special Defence (rank 2, defence; aging 2, 4pts)

SKILLS&SPECIALITIES (list only ones with ranks)

• Disguise (5 rank, specialties; impersonation)
  • Gaming (5 rank, specialties; console games)
  • Seduction (5 rank, specialties; physical)
  • Stealth (5 rank, specialties; blend in to surroundings)
  • Urban tracking (5 rank, specialties; middle class)

DEFECTS

• Confined Movement (-4pts, cannot wander too far from the fused host)
  • Impaired Manipulation (-9pts, it's a slime! It has several problems in regards physical activity which does not involve sex)
  • Impaired Speech (-6pts, can do some meaningful squeeks and such)
  • Not so Tough (-2pts, it's physically not so tough)
  • Unique defect: lifting capacity / 100 (-24pts)
  • Unique defect: -8 attack dmg (-20pts, slimes have hard time to harm people)
  • Unique defect: Thrown weapon distance /4 (-6pts)
  • Unique defect: Running speed /4 (-4pts)
  • Unique defect: Leave slimey trail which vaporizes over time (-1pts)

SKILLS&SPECIALITIES (list only ones with ranks)

• Acrobatics (2 rank, specialties; tumbling, parkour, balance)
  • Area Knowlegde [Tokyo] (2 rank, military)
  • Biological Sciences (3 rank, specialties; bacteria)
  • Burglary (5 rank, specialties; Breaking-and-Entering, Safe Cracking, Cover Tracks)
  • Computers (5 rank, specialties; hacking)
  • Demolitions (3 rank, specialties; disarming bombs)
  • Disguises (5 rank, specialties; impersonation)
  • Driving (3 rank, specialties; motorcycle)
  • Electronics (4 rank, specialties; security, sensors, computers)
  • Forgery (5 rank, specialties; fake ID's)
  • Interrogation (2 rank, specialties; psychological)
  • Military Sciences (2 rank, specialties; Spy inteligence)
  • Poisons (2 rank, specialties; drugs)
  • Seduction (1 rank, specialties; verbal)

DEFECTS

• Unique Defect: Constant arousal (-9pts, char is under constant aroused state and carnal thoughts constantly haunt her mind, thus until her carnal desires are satisfied and thus free her from distraction for a 1 hour, she suffers -3 penalty to all rolls)

Wolfy

Wolfy

Zaer Darkwail

At thursday, give everyone time to talk up pairings (monsters vs host families mostly) and then I make post. I make to M.O.N personel their own opening (so they need mostly talk group chemistry if any as they have worked together before).

Killer Robot

Leodouble08

Well, I got all the numbers crunched for Kenji. I should be able to get his backstory up when I get off work today.

Killer Robot