Who will post next? 2009.04.22

Started by stormkitten, April 22, 2009, 06:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drannie

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Drannie

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Galanthor

nope...came to kiss you back *nodnods and does so*

harley

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Drannie

TheLegionary

abandoneddolly

nope not sexy enough to be her

Drannie?

Drannie

Seara

abandoneddolly

I had to come to *hug Drannie and Seara*

Harley?

Harley Quinn

It is, but a lethargic one.  I keep falling asleep in my chair, so I probably should go to bed.

TL?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Drannie

Nope.. Its Drannie.

*hugs you warmly*

Harley?

Seara

*hugs back at Dolly* Tis me

Harley?

Drannie

Seara

*smiles bac at Drannie, giving him a wink*

Dolly?

Harley Quinn

-hugs Drannie while on the verge of passing out-

Drannie?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Azrael Annavianna

When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

TheLegionary

Azrael Annavianna

When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

abandoneddolly

Azrael Annavianna

Autumn52

No I came to surprise everyone It is ME!!!!

I think Drannie maybe?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Lira