Breaking the Rules (M for F) Romance, Fast Stylish Action, Heists, Cops

Started by Rustic, May 09, 2015, 12:12:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rustic

Breaking the Rules

It starts with a one night stand with two rules- her rules. The first rule is no real names, and the second is they never see each other again. However things get so hot and heavy that she breaks her second rule, and the one night turns into a weekend. He wants her to break her first rule, and she almost does, but instead she decides to end it.

It was for the best anyways. They didn’t know it, but they would have never worked. Why? Well he’s a cocky career thief with a Robin Hood complex, and she’s the sexy but rough-around-the-edges detective tasked with finding him.

When they do find out, things get complicated. He tempts and taunts her, and she gets close, sometimes too close for his comfort. They play a dangerous game of cat and mouse, but sometimes they don't know who's the cat, and who's the mouse. She starts to realize that she may have to break a few rules to catch him.

----------------------------------------------------------

This is a sexy, stylish, action RP, with leather jackets, motorcycles, muscle cars, flashy gadgets, weapons, cool heists, and all weaved with a bit of romance leading the way. Of course, there will be smut, but this is a story first.

Some inspirations are,  the style and action of mission impossible 3 and 4, with the wit of some great heist movies, throw in some tough and sexy characters, with a good dose of  smut.

I’m looking for a female with a good writing head on her shoulder. I’ll expect somewhere between 3-7 paragraphs for each post, without any filler, and someone who helps lead the story with me. I’m not expecting Shakespeare or perfect grammar, but a lazy writer who doesn’t check over their post is of no interest to me. I’m looking to write something in depth, with intriguing characters, and twists and turns that will keep me coming back for more. I also expect plenty of communication, letting each other know when they can or can’t post.

PM ONLY – pm me if you’re interested, and let me know what your character would be like. If you want some changes or have ideas on how to make things more interesting, let me know as well in your pm.

Rustic

Updated with some inspirations to get a good feel of the style and approach.