News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Warhammer Fantasy and 40k

Started by Chrisking777, August 05, 2017, 06:36:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrisking777

Hi so i am a brand new gm and am looking some one or a small group of people who would be interested in a Warhammer fantasy Mordheim type setting or a Warhammer 40k Necromunda/Armageddon type rp. if anyone is interested in hearing my ideas please post or pm me.

Keep in mind this is more free form and people must be willing to play more then one character. hope to hear from people thanks.   

zedarkpenguin

Yes.

But really, I think theres another group but they're still kinda planning things, I'd be interested in some 40k games I think, bands of small teams perhaps, but I'll let other people come in and give their input.

zergmuncher

I just got an itch to play an Adetpa Sororitas so, i'm here. I'd like to join in on the 40k universe of things.

euanthe

I'm open to this! How sexy would you imagine this getting?

Raveled

Could be open for this. Would need to hear more details.
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Zenkai

I love 40k, and would definitely be interested - but I also like structure, so some kind of system would be nice.

What's the grimdarkness-o-meter at for your game?
Human player characters only?
Cons/NC/Extreme?

+1 vote for Bolter Bitches.

one for 40k
one slightly more silly for 40k
one for Mordheim

Raveled

An all-Sororitas game could fun quite apart from the naughty nuns aspect. There are aspects of the Sororitas that are very Bene Geeserit, like the Ordo Famulous that keeps extensive genetic records and works to save and spread desirable genes.
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Chrisking777

hey thanks everyone sadly darkpenquin got the orginal 40k idea but i am open to other ideas 40k or fantasy.

anyway i will pm you all and for future posters this thread is closed.