In the Temple of Osiris [Un]

Started by Zombie Apocalypso, October 10, 2008, 10:54:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zombie Apocalypso

The story begins at the great temple of Athena on the coast of Greece in a small naval town. A young woman who is sacrificing to the goddess is swept away by pirates and carried too Egypt where she is sold on the block for an incredibly high and unreasonable price. She is sold to a rich merchant who intends to make her the latest addition to his vast harem. A few days later she is back on the block being sold for twice what the merchant paid. She is lovely, but she must be defiant and in need of somebody with a stronger hand. Once again she is sold and then returned to the block, this goes on for weeks until she is taken to a city just outside of the great temple of Osiris to hopefully be given away as a bonus for buying one of the other wayward exotic slaves.

A passing mage who was on his way to the pharaohs temple hears her story and decides that this girl must be the reincarnation of Isis, for what other reason but magic could she escape the harems of so many rich men. So he buys her up hoping to train her in the art of the magic of the gods and get favor from them in return. But it is improper and even dangerous to keep a bought woman in a temple. When he returns back to his own home, residing in the temple of Osiris, he must keep her under lock and key or they will both face some dire consequences. It doesn't take him long to realize how much he doesn't have time for woman. After his wife birthed an heir they rarely spent nights together and while taking days out of his schedule to train his young apprentice he begins to notice his carnal hunger liven once again.

:::::::

!!Info!!

I am looking for somebody to play the part of the mage. I would be willing to twist the story around so that the Mage is also a woman.

Where this goes is completely up to whomever I am rp-ing with.

Questions or Comments please PM. me

Taken