Female Wanted For Roleplay... Any Ideas?!

Started by DetailedMan23, December 14, 2010, 01:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DetailedMan23

Hello there, ladies!  I'm waiting for my account to be approved so I figured I'd take some initiative, and test my luck on here for the time being!  I'd love to do a RP that has to do with either Teacher/Student, or New Student In School.  Any other ideas for this sort of RP would be greatly appreciated!  Here is what the scene would look like, and please, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

New Student In School:  I recently have moved to the Northeast, and I don't know anyone, or anything around the area.  It's the first day of school, and I'm very nervous.  It's my senior year, and I want everything to go perfectly.  I walk in, wearing a dark blue buttoned up shirt, and black dress pants that show off some of my athletic, and toned body.  I'm a straight A student, and I'm a three-sport athlete, which takes a lot of dedication.  I'm walking toward my first class, and I already see a huge line of people waiting to get into the classroom.  I see everyone else around their friends, which is making me even more nervous....

Teacher/Student: I'm about to leave for the weekend, and I forget to check my e-mail.  I get a message saying that a "Mysterious student" would like to see me after class to discuss something with me.  I have no idea who the student is, and that's making me a little more nervous, and anxious.  I start to feel very hot for some reason, even though I believe I'm a very good teacher who pays attention to all of his students.  I exit out of my e-mail, and begin to try and concentrate on grading some papers.  My tan dress pants, and black suit covers my body as I'm still very anxious.  I await for the "Mysterious students'" arrival, and continue to grade some papers as I look around the room, hoping everything is all right....

Those are the scenarios, and roles!  I look forward to talking to you soon! :D

P.S. I'm 5'9'', 165 pounds, athletic, toned, short dark brown hair, and hazel eyes.  For the New Student in School, I'm 17 years old.  For the Teacher/Student RP, I'm 23, and a first year teacher with only 4 years of experience, and that's from going to College.

AAA111

Hmm..I'd like to try the Student/Teacher one..Never tried this one :) Let me know

Kairi

well first I would set it in a collage class setting rather than a high school setting that way you can be sure your not breaking rules. but if you'd like we could start a rp right here :) I would gladly be a student for a class.
Through Shattered Glass and Broken Eyes,
I See Your Words, I Know They're Lies.

LittleRedPet

Hiya DetailedMan!
I'm definitely interested in the first scenario! But just a suggestion on making it more 'New' for your character. Instead of just moving to the North-East, how about moving to a new country entirely?  :-) Say somewhere in Asia, like Japan?

I just think it would make it more interesting  :D
Hope for your reply soon
^_^

Rosaline

I have actually never done Teacher/Student. I think it would be interesting to give it a shot if you are still looking.

squidsyd7

I'd like to do the two student roleplay, if you're interested :D