Lets trade: my wife for your job. (male needed)

Started by Jude, July 19, 2010, 05:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jude

Storyline Brief

Isaac Green is a young, charismatic man with potential for growth and nearly limitless ambition.  He dreams of one day becoming a CEO with a Fortune 500 company, owning his own Yacht, and possibly an island surrounded by sharks with laser beams attacked to their head if the Stock Market bends in his favor.  There's just one problem:  he's stuck in middle management with no foreseeable way out.

Recently his boss' position was vacated, and because of cronyism one of his coworkers got the appointment over him.  He now reports to a man known for his lack of self-control and nearly bottomless appetite (if the female workers from the mail room are to be believed).  To fulfill his ambitions he's come up with a scheme to utilize his best asset in the securing the position:  his submissive wife.

Sexual Elements

D/S, MMF (not cuckoldry), submissive female, dominant males (though the boss could be neutral, just not submissive), all sexual acts will be straight (I'm not bisexual, unfortunately), blackmail and coercion.

What we're looking for in a writing partner

Reasonably frequent posting occurring in the late evenings (10 p.m. - 2 a.m. EDT, sometimes later), someone who has access to AIM so we can group chat while we post (for the sake of story cohesion and collaboration), a person comfortable with writing often, quickly, and technically proficiently.

Currently there's me and Noelle (who will be playing the female).  Reply if you're interested, thanks for reading.

Noelle

Just thought I would note that the details on this idea are not set in stone; if something about this interests you but you would like to compromise on a few things, we're more than willing to hear you out and discuss it accordingly.