Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

despickable

You used to do those little things for me to turn me on you don't do anymore. I suspect you are doing them for someone new. After everything I gave you? bye bye

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Seara

Well you used to do alot of things for me, but you havn't done one particular one for months, things in the bedroom have gotten boring, I am going to bed, be gone when I wake up

Insanityenviesme

You never let me touch your breasts!! Goodbye!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Lucius Cornelius

your apparence still confussed me!

we are done

Bubbles

I always told you to shave your beard..you never listened to me!!
You know I hate it :> we are through!
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Lucius Cornelius

oh and i think that when you scream yesterday when was down there was because...

Harley Quinn

You know, it's that whole brother thing again...
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Gunslinger

Were done.

You're still in love with the abusive, psychopathic, sociopathic, green haired, smiling yellow teeth, allays laughing, looks like he put his grandmothers lipstick wrong... ex. 

Bubbles

I thought that I knew you..but you chose my best friend instead! you jerk !!!
*walks away after slapping your face*
A/AO/O's

MrDiamondBackJack

I really tried but you always seem to keep me in a bubble.  I'm allowed to have friends you know.  Adios.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

naryashadow

It's just not going to work, your Clay Aiken obsession is just going way too far for me. XD

MrDiamondBackJack

How dare you speak that way about the KING?  We're through woman!  *stomps off to his pickup truck with his Clay Aiken plush doll.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

naryashadow

The statement above says it all lmao (but I do love Spamalot, the original cast anyway)

MrDiamondBackJack

I'm still leaving you, because you did not apologize to the doll. (Yup-  I like messing with things.  I have a picture od David Hyde Pierce I may try, but for some reason I like this one.  Maybe if I go even closer?)

naryashadow

banned for thinking I should apologize to a doll (lmao)

MrDiamondBackJack

I am leaving you because while you once had a lucious ass, you have now laughed it off.  What good are you to me without an ass?

MrDiamondBackJack

Wow, does that mean I won and this thread is done?  *jumps up and down like Rocky on the steps of the Philadelphia Art Museum*  You have been a very lovely lover.  There are some parting gifts back stage.  Wink, tell he what she could have won!  (Take care, I am off to go grocery shopping.)

HockeyGod

I'm breaking up with you because you think you broke the thread. You didn't!

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

MrDiamondBackJack

I am breaking up with you because I am not sure I could handle you.

Edhel Tari

I'm sorry, but I can't be with someone more beautiful than I am.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

MrDiamondBackJack

It's over babe.  I loved that you would always walk around wearing nothing but sheer black leggings and rubbed up against me, but when you came home with that hazmat outfit, and told me that you were allergic to me, I knew it was over.

Bubbles

I don';t know if I can handle your cologne addiction and your damn cat! You love her ore than me..
I am so out of here!
A/AO/O's

Lucius Cornelius

arrrrghhh! each time i came you are always covered, no , don't want to hear any excuses about still not approved, we are done