Reluctant Rescues

Started by Jester, October 12, 2012, 09:04:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

Here are two stories about reluctant stories. In each of the stories the heroine has been the captive of a group of men for 30 days and 30 days. She has been used, abused and treated like a sex slave. She now no longer wants to be rescued.....

1. The Princess Whore

Captain Wade watched as the last of the Knights was cut down. There had been too few of them to attack the Orc Camp but the Knights could not leave their Princess inside for one more night. They had attacked twice their number and one by one they had been cut down. Captain Wade was on his own now against three of the largest Orcs he had seen.

His large sword was heavy in his tired arms but he continued to fight for his life. He fought for his life, for the life of his Princess and the reward that would surely come. He would gain a title for sure and as much gold as he wanted...

The last of the beasts fell to his sword. He could not believe it. He managed to find his way to the tent that held the Princess. He found her at last with her legs apart, a dreamy smile and a hand rubbing between her legs......

It seemed he had a long journey ahead but he also had to help the Princess return to normal before he presented her to court and claimed his reward.

I am looking for someone to play the once sweet, innocent and beautiful Princess who is now a changed woman. She will be sex obsessed and only happy when she is being used and degraded. Maybe Captain Wade may get more than just a title and gold?

2. The Farmer's Wife

Jacob and the rest of the villagers attacked the village with pitchforks and rusty swords. They fought hard against the younger and more experienced bandits. Jacob found his wife and pulled her free. He left the men to it as he tried to rescue her. He felt her pull back...

"No baby...Leave me here. They are good to me. You don't want me anymore. I am spoiled. I am a whore....."

He finally got her back to his farm. He had to learn about his wife all over again. She had needs now. Desires, wants and he would need to change to keep her happy.......

I am looking for someone to play the yummy mummy who no longer fits into the farmers wife scenario. Will she manage to get her husband to tie her up and leave her in the barn for his farmhands? Will he send her to the tavern to raise extra money? Or will he satisfy her himself?