The Hentai House (Interest Check)

Started by Rune, August 11, 2014, 03:24:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rune

Hentai House is a group roleplaying game in which the players take on the roles of various people in an extravagant mansion.

Most of the staff are very kinky and have various fetishes. The Head Mistress of the maids is a fetish obsessed dominatrix. The Head Butler enjoys keeping the maids in bondage.

Bring in your character as one of the sex-crazed staff, a vulnerable maid or as a guest enjoying the hospitality of the house services.

Note - I want to fill the mansion with staff and guests, each with their own stories and agenda.

Possible Characters:

Who are you and what is your role at the House. Below are listed the positions available.

Chamber Maids - Servants to be trained and used.
Head Butler - Currently rules the House
Chauffeur - Loves taking the girls out for a 'ride' and showing them off to his friends in town.
Head Maid - Dominatrix and Fetish Queen
Stable Master - Uses the maids for 'breeding'
Security - With a camera in every room, he knows every secret and uses them to his advantage
Guests- Guest to the House who enjoy making use of the pleasures that the maids and staff offer

SmilingFox

Name: Alan

Role: Stable Master
Sexual Preference: Female/Hermaphrodites

Background: As the mansion's stable master, Alan takes care of all of the animals in the house's vast menagerie. It's hard, often backbreaking work, but he finds it as satisfying as the pay. Occasionally, however, one of the animals gets a bit agitated, and Alan has no issue finding a nice young maid to coerce into 'calming it down'.

Preferences/Limitations: Likes; Force, Bondage, Non-con, Blackmail, Humiliation, Oral, Anal, Intercourse. Dislikes; Scat, Snuff, Mutilation

catherinehellfire

I'm interested in a maid, I'll just need a bit to think up one.
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

Strangefate

Possibly interested, just watching presently.
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Rune

I couldn't get enough interest in this game the first time. I thought I would give it another chance.

Angie

I might be interested in Security...more so if I could also sneak some perverted traps around the house...
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

krakenknight

I'm interesting in the stable master role

Foxy DeVille

Garuss Vakarian

Head buttler would be fun, would love to play that. ^^

Perhaps a maid to?

Jaded

rikka

What? No guests? I could be your first customer.
Whatever the outcome, it's on you.

Ons/Offs

Rune

Alright, it looks like we have enough interest. Before we begin, I would like to define the characters a little better. Since this is a freeform game, character stats are not needed. However some information will be useful.

If you wish to play two separate characters, you may. Just be clear who you are posting as.

-----------------

Name: (what do the other characters call you?)

Position: (what is your role in the mansion?)

Physical Description: (character appearance and physical features)

Personality: (character traits, dominant, submissive, timid, outgoing, etc)

Erotic likes/dislikes: (what does your character like vs what does you as a player like?)

Back story: (how did you character come to be here?)

Deep dark secret:  (everyone has a secret. What is yours? Who do you think knows your secret? Who really is in the know?)

Rune

Example character

Name: Shane Tyson

Position: Chauffeur

Physical Description: Shane is a large African American man. Being large and exceptionally well muscled, he often helps out with security. In addition to his powerful muscles, he is also hung like a horse.

Personality: Shane tends to be very forceful. He also is a show off and is boastful. Physical by nature, some of the maids claim he is rough and too much to handle. He does not like rich folk, but enjoys using their toys.

Erotic likes/dislikes: Shane is a dominant and likes to be in charge of any relationship. As he is a show off, he loves public displays. He also enjoys putting a girl in her place through forced blow jobs and bukkake.

Back story: Occasionally the guests desired entertainment that wasn't strictly legal. With his street contacts, he became a go to guy. Now he gets to drive the fancy cars, fuck the maids and live the good life.

Deep dark secret:  Shane runs a side business selling the maids as prostitutes to his old gang. He believes that it is a secret kept between the maids and himself. The head butler also knows but has kept silent so far.

Rune

Quote from: Angiejuusan on December 16, 2014, 02:25:24 PM
I might be interested in Security...more so if I could also sneak some perverted traps around the house...

Definitely! The more devious the trap the better. We can't have those maids running off on us!

Rune

Rune

Quote from: rikka on December 17, 2014, 08:52:56 AM
What? No guests? I could be your first customer.

We definitely need people for the maids to serve.

Rune

Quote from: Garuss Vakarian on December 17, 2014, 06:06:30 AM
Head buttler would be fun, would love to play that. ^^

Perhaps a maid to?

The head butler practically rules the house. Think you are up to the challenge?

You could definitely bring a second character.

Rune

Quote from: krakenknight on December 16, 2014, 03:02:54 PM
I'm interesting in the stable master role

Will the maids be helping take care of the horses needs, or will the maids be the fillies?

Foxy DeVille

Name: Isabella Milani

Position:
Chamber Maid

Physical Description: She is a brunette in her early 20's with an aristocratic nose and full lips. Isabella is petite other than her massive G-cup breasts that her uniform is designed to shamelessly display to her chagrin.

Personality: Demure and polite. Isabella is also quite religious. She is quite appalled at the things that go on in the house but seems unwilling to really protest. Instead she does her duties as best she can.

Erotic likes/dislikes: A good Catholic girl, Isabella considers sex for pleasure to be a sin. And yet she has a naturally passionate soul that causes her to enjoy all manners of depravity, including anal sex, breast torture, forced nudity, watersports, and bestiality. Once she calms down Isabella feels ashamed and prays for forgiveness.

Back story: Originally from Trento in northern Italy, Isabella was in need of work to keep her visa. She answered an ad for a maid and got the job thanks to her European manner and busty physique.

Deep dark secret: Back in Italy, Isabella had spurned the advances of a thuggish young man. When he wouldn't take no for answer she struck him across the face with a bottle, giving him horrible scars. Alas her unwanted suitor had connections to the Camorra, a powerful organized crime society. Isabella's family sent her out of the country for her safety. Her employers have learned of her situation and force her into sexual servitude or else they will arrange for her to be deported back to Italy and alert the Camorra.

Isabella Nude

Angie

Rune

Rune

Added a thread for you to place your completed character sheets for easy reference.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=219762.0

As soon as we have enough characters we will begin.

Angie

After some contemplation, I have realized that this game is not quite what I'm looking for. I'm sorry to say farewell, but it's not fair to the rp if I try to join when my heart's not really in it. However, I hope I've sparked some ideas with kinky, perverted trap talk...