Broken Angel Seeking Gentle Male Dom Updated 8/30/10

Started by AngelofShadows, August 26, 2010, 03:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngelofShadows

While not your typical game style, I am looking for a gentle male Dom who would be willing to help me out. My character Shadow was pretty beaten up by the last Dom she played with, but I would like to try again.

I would like to start with an introduction, where they meet in person for the first time. The idea I have been entertaining is that they had talked online, on the phone, ect. and this is the first time they are meeting.

Unlink the normal Shadow that is lurking around the adult threads, I am going to play more on the insecure side and let her be jumpy, so they Dom needs to be gentle and understanding to help her back into the lifestyle.

Check my O/O's to see if they match mine. If they do, send me a pm to see if we can work something out, I WILL NOT check this thread. If you are interested, please include links to your posts so I can see how you write, or give me an ok to go snooping. I offer you the ability to go snooping through my posts right now.

Happy Hunting!

-Angelic

Hey Everyone!

The topic has been taken. Thank you for the interest!

-Shadow

Moebus57

I'm interested...how broken are we? do you have a game in mind?
If you're looking for my O's no need. I don't have any Offs persay.  That allows lots and lots of maneuver room.

AngelofShadows

zemo8801

Would be willing to try out this idea of yours Shadow. You can pm if you want or we can talk here if you would like.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

Tritton

Tritton would love to get involved with this story line, although I must tell you that we are new and impressionable here. But this sounds like the pace I need to start at, and you sound like the mentor I want

AngelofShadows

Hey Everyone!

The topic has been taken. Thank you for the interest!

-Shadow