MAID: The Role Playing Game

Started by Xillen, March 28, 2009, 11:47:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xillen

Uhm, we already started, and I was only looking for a replacement for an existing character. For the time being, I'd like to see how the current maids interact without trying to bend/speed up the story to somehow get someone else in.

I'll keep you in mind for a possible later time.

Xillen

This game is open to people interested in playing guest characters (optionally recurring), that visit the mansion where the maids live.

• Guest visits can be one-shots or recurrent.
  • The setting contains lots of supernatural stuff, so NPC's can both be perfectly normal or be completely weird (even non-human).
  • NPC's can be of either gender, played by either gender. Couples is also possible.
  • I have several ideas for guests that could visit the house, but you're also welcome to suggest ideas of your own. In the latter case, PM me rather than posting your idea here in the thread.

Xillen

At this time, Strangelildedgrl seems to have gone MIA, so we need either someone to take over her character (preferably) or if that's not possible, write her character out, and introduce a new maid character.

Xillen

*bumps*

Still looking for someone willing to take over Strangelildedgrl's character.

Could also use someone that wants to play a guest character, either the spoiled young woman that recently appeared, or another character up to your or my choice.