Creative female seeks players for high fantasy games.

Started by Noose, February 26, 2013, 05:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noose

Role Play Status: Currently Full on Partners. (But please PM me if you'd like to discuss a plot and we can have a story ready when I free up some).

Heya my fellow forum-goers. I'm back after a particularly long hiatus and in the mood for some delicious plots.

You'll find a lot of useful information about me in the O/O link in my signature, as well as some extra kinks in the RH link. Mostly I'm just really craving some intricate detail, adequate length and plots to die for. If you think you can live up to these standards, please send me a PM as opposed to replying here. I'm an incredibly friendly person but I am surprisingly picky when it comes to the people I role play with, so please don't be offended or upset if our styles don't match up. I'm a doll, I promise. <3

Though I must admit I prefer plot above sex. And really I'd rather if the first few posts didn't dive right into smut. I love it as much as the next person, don't get me wrong, but it's all sort of empty and boring without some sustenance behind it. Tension, teasing; a little detail to make the depravity mean that much more in the long run.

And just to have it easily accessible, I'll go ahead and post the pairings I'm interested in here.

Fantasy:
(Pairings can be either F/M or F/F unless otherwise specified)
(I love NC, but I wouldn’t mind any of these turning out some romance, either.)
Vampire x Vampire
Werewolf x Vampire
Werewolf x Werewolf
Werewolf x Victim
Vampire x Victim
Drow x Elf
Drow x Human
Drow x Drow
(Can be either m/f or f/f. If m/f it would involve a male drow breaking out of the submissive demeanor his race has him in against females and dominating an incredibly reluctant female.)
Elf x Human
Demon x Human
Demon x Angel Craving
Demon x Demon
Apprentice x Teacher (Can be any generic “class” such as a mage or druid.)
-- Basically any odd pairing involving fantasy races, professions or settings: elves, drow, humans, mages, assassins, what have you. I’m a big fantasy nerd so I’m pretty much open to any and all suggestions.
Opposing royal families; betrothed nobles unwillingly forced to be wed. The male being eager and coercive to a reluctant female. Eventual romance desired. CRAVING

Enslavement:
(I love NC, but I wouldn’t mind any of these turning out some romance, either.)
Master/Mistress x Slave –
(Forced homosexuality is something I love role playing. So either a master forcing himself on a lesbian slave or a mistress forcing herself on a straight slave would be great.)
Master/Mistress x Mistress
(I’d love a struggle for dominance here. With me playing the Mistress that’s eventually broken down and turned into a slave by either another Mistress or Master.)
[Taken]
Slave x Slave (F/F on this one. May do F/F/M if anyone’s interested)
Abducted x Abductor

World of Warcraft:
(As far as these go, I have no preference as to who plays what.)
Draenai x Blood elf
Night Elf x Blood elf
Draenai x Night Elf (F/F on this. Same faction is much hotter with two gals.)
Human x Blood Elf

Anime:
(All anime concepts would involve OC’s unless you can talk me into playing a main character. :P I also don’t have many, but I figured I’d list them anyway.)
Inuyasha
Natsume Youjinchou
Claymore
Naruto

Movies:
Harry Potter
Lord of the Rings

Video Games:
The final fantasy series - Really interested in a theme that's somewhat like FFX where a young girl must go on a Pilgrimage and must be accompanied by Guardians. I'd love a male for this role whom my character initially despises but through multiple interactions comes to harness feelings for him. REALLY CRAVING
Skyrim
Dragon Age
Monster Hunter (I think that this would be neat and more of a romance plot than anything overly kinky and sex-tastic.)

To find out a little bit more about my pairings and role play style, click the delicious picture on the left of my signature. Or else I'll risk being repetitive. :p But know that while I do play submissive characters, they're not always the damsel in distress sort. They can be feisty, defiant and dominant until taken down a different road. I even enjoy playing the dominant role, especially mentally, just not when that happens to venture behind closed doors. Or wherever our sexual escapades happen to occur. ;) Really, I'm not so bad. I just want a role play partner who can keep up.

Looking forward to hearing from you. <3
Cherishing, those feelings pleasuring...