Ceri's Dwelling | Open | MxM or MxF

Started by Ceridwen, November 06, 2013, 06:20:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceridwen

Welcome to my den. Please be sure to check out my announcements.
Please scroll down for my story ideas.

___________________________________________________________________________________

What is Ceri looking for?
Any pairing!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Story Status: I am not looking for short term roleplays.
I am only looking for a storyline that will develop over time. I am also only looking for literate partners.

Important!
I have male characters, as well as female.
If you want to roleplay with me, your gender does not need to match the character you are playing!

Please do not post in this thread. PM me, if you're interested in starting a story with me.

Ceridwen

About me;
I'm an aspiring author, who is very happily married (and have been since 2013), digital artist, pagan, and brat, lol.

I don't tend to look at these things, thus why this hadn't been updated for close to 4ish years before jan 2021. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Post requests;
Essentially, I'm not a stickler for consistent post sizes. If the post is short and sweet and to the point, I'm as happy as I would be if I received a 6 paragraph post. I just want the posts to be informative, well written and something that'll make me want to reply, maybe even stump me! Challenging me is often encouraged.
I'm really hoping to find another long-term roleplay.

Yes;
BDSM, Collaring, Rope play, power play, consensual non-consent, fingering, giving/receiving oral, toys, pain play, spanking, rough sex
If you have a question about something that's not listed, please ask :) 

NO;
Scat, watersports, vore, gore, menstruation play, bloodplay, anal, excessive cum
if you have any questions about something that's not listed, please ask

Pairings;
Male/Female
Big brother x Little sister
Werewolf x Human
Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Human
Demon x Human
Purple = my role
*When I play a human, I play them with corruptibility in mind. They aren't expected to remain human for long.
(Basically, put me in a submissive role and I'll be happy to play it, so long as I like the storyline.)

Ceridwen

Updated pairing preferences.
I am open for new stories, please feel free to message me if you’re interested! :)

Ceridwen

Story idea

Cousins with a past-history of sexual experimentation spend the summer before college helping out at the family farm*, after having secretly flirted their way to this moment on and off social media.

* This can be changed, it just needs to be something that draws the two together.