Secretary submission

Started by NileGoddess, September 12, 2016, 07:27:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NileGoddess

I'm interested in doing a story along the themes of Fifty Shades of Grey, only not quite with such an abusive or unhealthy view of BDSM. In addition, instead of the 'hyper rich, brooding young man' and 'clueless childlike young woman', it would be focused on an older couple with more mutual desires. So something more similar to Secretary than Fifty Shades.

My character would be a woman in her mid 40s (using Shay Fox as a character model). A single mother after a rocky divorce, she was never really in a passionate relationship, and has had a stagnate sex life, both currently and with her ex husband. After the divorce, which did not go well for her, she is stuck working secretarial positions, living alone after a strained relationship with her daughter when she moves out for school.

She manages to land a job at a prominent business, but often feels insecure with some of the much younger, aggressive, and more attractive secretaries, who make an effort to make her job miserable. This eventually impacts her work, and she opts to simply try to be as non-confrontational as possible, becoming highly subservient to others. Her boss, or another executive she works under, eventually takes notice. They are both mutually attracted to each other, and after further personal interaction, it's revealed he enjoys BDSM. The concept intrigues her.

So she starts to meet with him willingly, and enters a private Dom/sub relationship with him in her off time. She serves him domestically, and eventually sexually, and over time he gradually coaxes her to be more confident in herself and her sexuality, which in turns improves her performance at her job.

This story would be more about the emotional and mental aspects of BDSM. The woman decides to be a submissive because she enjoys it, and the man serves as her dominant because he realizes that she treats her submissiveness as a fault, and not something to be proud of. The physical aspect will arise when she needs proper punishment (failing tasks, or performing poorly).

I'm open to fully discussing the game in detail once I have an appropriate interested partner. I'm looking for someone with a good handle on BDSM, a detailed writer, and someone looking to commit to a longer story in between the sexy bits. Player gender does not matter, but you need to be able to play a male middle-aged character. Please PM me for questions.