Bondage Revenge (M seeking F)

Started by Cooper5362, February 14, 2011, 12:24:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooper5362

I am interested in playing a male who gets caught/kidnapped, manages to escape, and then catches his abductor.  The female would then suffer his wrath to payback all the wrongs he felt he took.  I could do an epic ending if the characters don't straighten out in the story, or something more romantic if they can manage to forgive each other and maybe fall in love.  I'm willing to get intense with this or have something lighter.  It's going to involve NC though, because my male character is not going to like his situation.  I could do a slightly alternate thing where the female character is actually looking to have the tables turned on her.  She secretly wants the male character to take her and just uses the initial kidnap of my character to set up the relationship she really wants.  It would also be interesting to do the male character doing the initial kidnap and having the female character get the upper hand.  It's a tough role play, but I like them a bit deep.  Please PM me if this sounds like fun to you.
Cooper
A/As