Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 4 [Ended]

Started by Xillen, June 05, 2009, 04:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trieste

(( Is just a game. *passes vodka all around in memory of Saff, who will kick her ass tonight* ))

Marguerite

[[-Nods and knows to keep mum when Saff comes around- I am sure Saff will blow out my eardrum.]]
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Will

*Will stands by the lake just staring, waiting, hoping until it's clear she's not going to surface.  He hangs his head with a pained expression and turns to walk back to his empty house*

Off to a great start.  I'm really sorry, Saffron. >.>
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Josietta

Somehow this was an omen. Something cursed here. She knew that they were in trouble and would probably turn against each other. It had begun with Saffron, and it was hard to say who would be pointed at next. Josi sighed and continued back through the town to find a place to stay, hopefully one free of spirits and bad luck.  This was one creepy place. Why did they decide to stay here again?

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Aiden

A unattached Aiden leans against a tree and strings a rather cheerful tune on a guitar. Witnessing the hanging the smile on his face did not falter. His fingers playing the inappropriate love song, after one of his own travelers had lost a love.
"We are wise to judge our own kind...I wonder who will be next."

Trieste

You, sir, are a crazy bastid.

A crazy bastid with a police sergeant's uniform, but still.

Aiden

Looking up as Trieste approaches him, his fingers slow down but do not stop as he toys with the strings of his guitar.
"Aren't you suppose to be off mourning one of our fallen? Or did you have a special request for a song?"

Krysia

Krysia sighs a bit then heads back to her hut, contemplating opening an art place for people. Heading into her hut she locks up for the night and heads to sleep thinking about the days events.

Rockin

Rockin watched as Saffron didn't come back up for air. He was sad. Very sad. He hoped that they would've at least gave reason as to why to vote for Saffron. It was hard to tell who to be truely afraid of. The wolves...or each other?

He looked over to see Sir Desan not taking this too well. He walked over to him and pat his back. "Hey, I'm sorry, guy."

Xillen

As the morning arrives, the people emerge from their homes to see what happened last night. At first, they can't find anything noteworthy, so the group sits down for a nice breakfast. During the breakfast, someone notices that both Greenthorn and Marguerite have not yet made an appearance today.

As you go out to wake the lazy bums and break into their cottages, you find out it's not at all as you expected. Both the women were slain during the night! While some are frozen with horror, others search their houses in search of notes that could help solve this mystery.

As you inspect Greenthorn's cottage, you find all kinds of instructions and ritualistic patterns. Apparently, Greenthorn had the power to ward one person against evil every night. It couldn't help to save her own life, though.

Checking on Marguerite's home, you do not find as much relations to the mystic. However, you do notice that with her last effords, she managed to write a note on the wall with her own blood. The note read "Desan", and since she was the sheriff, you decide to declare Desan as her successor!

Marguerite was an ordinary Peasant. Greenthorn was the Guardian. Since two people died, either the Alchemist made a move, or they were in love together.

Remaining players:
  • Avi
  • Scott
  • Rockin
  • Sakun
  • Aiden
  • Ladysky
  • Teno
  • Desan
  • Trieste
  • Elunari
  • Kaz
  • Eden
  • Fragile Dreams
  • Josietta
  • Ket
  • Krysia
  • Maeven
  • Mannik
  • Pianoman
  • Rafufu
  • Rhapsody
  • Ryven
  • Will

Remaining Roles:
  • 11 Peasants (possibly including one Halfbreed)
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Executioner
  • 1 Cupid
  • 4 Werewolves (possibly one more from the Alpha)
  • 1 Alpha

Fragile Dreams

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Xillen

While the flavor text might be interpretable in different ways, the hard facts are that Marguerite chose Desan as her successor.

Also, don't forget to vote :)

Fragile Dreams

Of course, sorry. I vote... Scott. But still, that doesn't mean that i don't have my eyes on Desan. Cookies?

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Krysia

Fragile Dreams

I didn't know that we can vote against the sheriff. I'm changing my vote to Desan then. Cookies, Krysia dear?

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Xillen

Quote from: Fragile Dreams on June 16, 2009, 10:58:58 AMI didn't know that we can vote against the sheriff.

Of course you can. There's really nothing that says the sheriff is innocent, so he can be a suspect just as much as anyone else.

Fragile Dreams

Good good. Then i will keep having my suspicions that Marg didn't note her successor, but she informed us for her murderer.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Rockin

I don't get it....why a Desan vote? He didn't even vote for Saffron >>;;

Scott

I'm voting Desan, I know i'm next to get lynched after him, but I'm voting him now.

Rockin

I'm gonna vote for will for now...

Only cause as a placeholder for now.

Ryven

Nadir

Oh, that is not fair! Who's going to warm my bed now?

Josie!!! Where are you?

I think the person who would kill Mar and/or Greethorn is Maeven!

Kazyth

I also vote for Maeven!  She's always been a shifty one!
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Aiden

Noticing a trend in the lack of dying females, Aiden votes for Desan, in order to balance out the male to female ratio

"Don't get comfortable Kaz, I will vote for you next.
He grins and takes his spot under a tree.