News:

Main Menu

Elenisil/Cindy

Started by mcontroller, December 31, 2010, 06:39:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Last of the Great Mikeys

I never met her in any form. However, for those of you who knew her and cared about her, I wish you hugs, fond memories and as complete a recovery as you can.

Fallen Angel

I roleplayed with her a few times, on different boards as well as E.  She was fun and interesting, and helped me in our first RP together, guiding me through development of an alpha wolf play.  I am truly saddened to learn of her passing.  I will miss her!  Thoughts and prayers to friends and family.
Ons/Offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=14544.0
Rabbit Hole - Check out the green ball below to the left

Nico

May she rest in peace.   :'(

Lancis

Indeed may she find peace and plenty of good stories in heaven :)
I do what my rice krispies tell me to!

Art is  not my work, its source online is now down, but it was a Romusz

Batsose

We Roleplayed once and it was one of my favorite games.  I wish I knew her better.   She will be missed :'(
“I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” ~Pablo Neruda

Ons and Offs

LordAnubis

Had one short lived game with her that I wished had been longer

She will be one of my writing partners that I'll regret never being able to reconnect with.

DominicaPotestas

We did a couple of games about a year ago which were brilliant. Had no idea she was that ill unfortunatly. Devasting, and my thoughts are with her family. It's positive to see that she touched so many people here.

Leighdy

To all of those who knew and loved such an obviously caring and cared for person, I am sorry that you all have lost someone so special to you. I did not have the opportunity to talk with her personally but still, I can feel the saddness her death has caused and the joy her life had brought. May she rest now painlessly where ever she may be.
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it.” ― Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man

Krule

I am sorry to hear this, She will be missed.

Kendra

Like many here I did not know her but offer my condolences to those of you who did and were so obviously touched by her. It's always a sad moment in our lives when someone we love or simply liked passes on. Her suffering is no more, she is hopefully at peace or at the very least having a brilliantly wicked time where ever her believes take her too after. My thoughts are with her and you all.

dobebubble

Don't be such a sourwolf.

seeker619

I am really sorry to hear this terrible news.  I have gamed with her and talked with her and I was aware of her health problems.  All  I can say is that she was courageous and possessed a great deal of grace as she dealt with her situation.

I wish her family much peace and I'm sure God and the Angels will be amused and pleased by having her close.   She was a character and will be missed.  I am at a loss of words for her family and can only wish them the best.  God bless! 

DrFier

It's strange how even if you hardly know someone,  you always seem to remember those few times when they said or did something that cheered you up, even if only for a moment.

Rest in peace, Elinisil.
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

Kurzyk

She was a very nice person and fun to write with. Im sad to read this.

My thoughts and prayers go to her family and friends.

CaiusCaligula

We did some fantastic games together, she and I...she actually turned me on to this place and I wish I'd done more than lurk. Originally, I met her in this yahoo group I was in back when I was a lot younger and stupider and full of myself. I hadn't chatted to her in years and then suddenly I got notified through her facebook page that she was passed. She was truly, truly one of a kind, and one of the top two people I've ever written with. Bye, Elen. Maybe someday I'll meet you again.

Ambrose

Wow so she actually passed away several years ago we we're good friends but I have not talked to her in several years and so am shocked to hear that she passed. She was an awesome writer as I recall. Just thought I would say a few words having actually interacted with her quite deeply. I will miss you elensil