Song Titles - Borrow A Word

Started by Chi, January 02, 2016, 02:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sagitta

Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley
Request Thread: Plots, Pairings, Preferences - Selectively looking for Genshin Impact/Honkai Star Rail tales.
This aptly named thread: Ons & Offs

Top Cat

You Never Give Me Your Money - The Beatles
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Sagitta

Request Thread: Plots, Pairings, Preferences - Selectively looking for Genshin Impact/Honkai Star Rail tales.

Mr Quixotic

Money For Nothing - Dire Straits
Request Thread And Story Links          O/O's

Current Status - Actively seeking another story or two. If we've noticed each other but, for som reason never connected, or we've written/plotted before and you'd like to again, please shoot me a PM.

'I, myself, am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.'

Top Cat

Nothing Else Matters - Metallica
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Lilias

Somebody Else's Heart - Lady Antebellum
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Sagitta

Shape Of My Heart - Backstreet Boys

Lilias

Edge Of A Broken Heart - Vixen
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Top Cat

Holding His Beating Heart in my Hand - Lady Bromine

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
April Fools!
O/O / Story Seeds

Abi

Holding Out For A Hero - Bonnie Tyler 

Lilias

No More Heroes - The Stranglers
~Wendell Berry

Sagitta

... Baby One More Time - Britney Spears

Top Cat

Too Much Time On My Hands - Styx
O/O / Story Seeds

Sagitta

Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life) - Green Day

Brokk

Bring Me to Life - Evanescence

Sagitta

Lilias

It's Probably Me - Eric Clapton & Sting
~Wendell Berry