News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sethite

Living hares *laughs* oh, I'd like to have real, live hare.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Cherri Tart

Quote from: Joe on May 17, 2008, 12:41:11 PM
I've been around darlin', just shortened the name.

As for the idea of caging you, you're damned right I would. I'd let you out every so often for a carrot and a...

wait, is this forum supposed to stay pg-13? ;)

lol - well, technically, yes... and i have promised to behave after my last banning, so let's just leave it at that ;)
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Sethite

Tight blue jeans, green shirt and necklace with ying/yang. No bunnies this time.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Bliss

A long-sleeve maroon princess-seamed dress that flares to mid calf, with a black leather string belt around the waist that loops through the big silver O ring and dangles fringelike to the knee. Black patent square-toe heels. Hair twisted up and secured with a jade-colored comb.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Yep.  Bliss = Classy

I'm in brown dress pants, black shoes, grey socks, a black golf shirt, and I have my contacts in today.

Cherri Tart

A 3 times to big tee shirt that works like a dress on me - red with a black and white yin-yang emblem on the front.

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Maeven

A rather plain black suit with fitted, lined pants and mid-hip length jacket.  The only thing interesting about it is that the shirt underneath is a black v-neck rayon blend with an asian flower pattern that has a wide lace trim on the collar that peeks out from underneath the jacket. 
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Kalen

A black sweater over a white tshirt, achieving a nicely layered look.  Underneath, tan jeans and black shoes.

Bliss

White polyester sleeveless roundnecked shirt with a fall of pale yellow, blue, and brown flowers and small blue dots tumbling down one side, vintage to the mid seventies. Black knee-length pencil skirt, black patent heels, hair up in a french twist held with a jade green comb.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

Smoke grey cargo pants and a black pullover long sleeved sweater. 

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Bliss

I have to relay this IM conversation that my outfit inspired in a coworker buddy who has long been a friend, and who just recently got hired by my company, after bumping into each other in the cafeteria:

Friend:  dude.
Friend:  dude.
Bliss:  Dude.
Bliss:  Dude.
Bliss:  Dude?
Friend:  that dress. dude.
Friend:  lol
Friend:  nice.
Friend:  just..dude.
Bliss:  grin What, my outfit today?
Friend:  Yis
Friend:  it confuses the "Just one of the guys" sensors
Bliss:  Wow. Uh, Thanks! grin
Bliss:  So it works well, then? :)
Friend:  ...Yis...
Bliss:  Hahahaha!
Friend:  my brains are simple.
Friend:  no scrambling them
Friend:  or I cry
Bliss:  patpatpats your liiiittle brains Is okay. Am still one of the guys.
Bliss: Just think of me as, in the words of Eddie Izzard, "A bloke in a dress!"
Friend: that makes it worse
Friend: lol

The lulz in my life, they are many! I cannot stop giggling. Or thinking, "Oi, bloke inna dress, bloke inna dress!"
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

*giggles and plays splashy splashy with Bliss*

O/O, Cherri Flavored

HairyHeretic

Guiness promo t shirt I won many moons ago (with 'Size Matters' across the front), black track pants and sports socks.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Kathadon

White wife beater, blue jeans and work boots. Lucky me I have a Honey Do list which includes mowning the damn lawn again. >:(
My ON'S and OFF'S:

I'll do whatever pleases but I'll bleed 'em in the end.

My BDSM test results.

Bliss

Pft. I mow my OWN lawn. And have fun with the passersby who offer to do it for me and tell me my "man should know his place and do it for me."

My mowing uniform is usually tank top, shorts, sneakers. *nodnod*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Muff Diver

No lawn mowing for me, I live in an apartment anyways.  :P

Anyway, it's cold and rainy today and I got the day off work (yay!). So, tonight's outfit is: Big blue turtleneck sweater, blue knee socks and my favorite pair of panties (but I'm not about to describe those, teehee!). Oh, and I'm all wrapped up in a quilt too. Nice, warm and cozy. *giggle*
My special kink list!

HairyHeretic

Quote from: Bliss on May 23, 2008, 02:03:04 PM
Pft. I mow my OWN lawn.

How much for you to come mow mine? I have a pathalogical hatred of mowing the lawn :)

Currently wearing my 'Tainted by Chaos - Purge me. Purge me hard' t shirt, balack track pants. Not long up.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Kathadon

Pajama bottoms, black "what I really learned in highschool" t-shirt and barefeet.

Just woke up from my after work nap.
My ON'S and OFF'S:

My BDSM test results.

Seraphim

What an odd thread. xD!

Old soccer uniform shorts, green with nice white adidas stripes down the sides. Grey light sweater-thing from Pink by Victoria Secret, its nice and cozy, says "Team Pink 86 Athletics." Some weird rubber shoe on my left foot,I dunno what happened to the right one.

Took a shower earlier, just threw some things on for impending bed time.

Lirliel

Right now just the B&P (Bra and Panties), but I have to get fairly dressed up, so I'll be going with my 'teacher' outfit, white blouse, black strap-belt around it, black skirt, stockings, not fishnet you perverts! :P, and black and white trainers. Cause I hate HATE heels..
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Muff Diver

Quote from: Lirliel on May 25, 2008, 11:20:35 PM
Right now just the B&P (Bra and Panties), but I have to get fairly dressed up, so I'll be going with my 'teacher' outfit, white blouse, black strap-belt around it, black skirt, stockings, not fishnet you perverts! :P, and black and white trainers. Cause I hate HATE heels..
*drools* Mmm, I've been a bad student, teacher...  ;)

Er, I mean... *blushes* Ahem, my clothes are simple too. It's cold again and really stormy tonight, so I'm dressed warm for bedtime: thigh-high socks (I can't really call them stockings...), blue Hello Kitty panties, white long-sleeve shirt underneath a black turtleneck sweater. I'll be nice and toasty tongith!  ;D
My special kink list!

Kathadon

Light blue Polo tee shirt, jean shorts, brown Corona flip flops.

Humid here today so I want to be comphy.
My ON'S and OFF'S:

My BDSM test results.

Maeven

Well, I couldn't find the pants I wanted to wear today, so in memorium of the loss I am in all black.  Black knee length sleeveless shift dress with a square-neck collar, black pantyhose, black patent leather pumps with flared heels. 
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Kalen

Black?  interesting, as I'm wearing black jeans, black socks, black shoes, and a grey tshirt... with black sleeves.  I have, however, a sunny disposition to contrast with it.

Sethite

Oh Kalen, so goth...

And I'm wearing green blouse with flowers printed, light green skirt and knee lenght socks.
Truly, madly, deeply...