Bible Black - Rewritten [hentai, Japan, girls academy, ages 19+ BDSM]

Started by Haibane, July 25, 2020, 05:50:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haibane

Hentai, anime, Japan, girls academy, ages 19+, kami, oni, Shinto, sorcery, magic, spirits, BDSM, tentacles, rape, mythology, folklore, sex!

The tags cover most of it.

This is an interest check only for now.

A possible group game based on the setting of the Bible Black hentai series of games and anime (2 PC eroge games and 4 TV series/OVA). Note that the base game/hentai is only for inspiration and we aren't following its story at all. Much.

https://www.bibleblackwiki.com/wiki/Bible_Black_(series)

Walpurgis Academy has a dark secret. It was built in a small town in the hills on the north-west outskirts of Tokyo in the 1950s on a site cleared of bomb damaged buildings. What was cleared away to make a site for the academy to be constructed is the root of the problem.

The Shinto spirits are restless, they have been denied their traditional home and the priests, acolytes and faithful who used to offer prayers and sacrifices or do penance at their shrine. The kami of the shrine, Onoguutsuu, is a fertility god, a spirit worshipped by generations of farmers and peasants so that their crops and rice paddies might be fruitful, that their lives, farms and villages might prosper, and their sons and daughters bear many happy future generations of their clans and families. This state of things has come to a sudden and unwelcome close and Onoguutsuu and his pantheon of fertility spirits and oni are displeased.

And horny.

An all-girls academy has been built on the site of their cleared shrine, desecrating the place. In the town some girls from the school's mythology and folklore club come across an old tome in an antiques shop which seems to be about spells, incantations, sacrificial rites, prayers and other rituals linked to a long lost kami of the region. The girls buy the book and begin an investigation of the history of their town trying to locate the site of the lost temple of Onoguutsuu and decipher the archaic language of the book. After several weeks work in local newspaper archives, at the council's records office and at the library they discover that their own academy, Walpurgis, is built right atop the temple mount. There is a date given in one of the fruitfulness and renewal prayers in the book and on that night, at midnight the girls hold a prayer ritual as a means of apologising for the destruction of the temple.

Of course this being an RP based on a hentai story, all manner of naughty things ensue with a host of kami, wicked and mischievous spirits and oni coming through into our world to bring fruitfulness, renewal, growth, plenty, bountiful harvests and lots of fucking, rape and anal and tentacle sex. The girls want to apologise? Oh yeah, we'll make them sorry...

The Walpurgis Academy's goings on come to the attention of the powerful Morimoto family, one of the great families of present day Japan, a powerhouse of industry, government defence contracts and shady political goings-on. The Morimoto family are from a story called Discipline by the same hentai game studio, Empress, and several principal canon characters from that hentai were used in a very successful and long-running group RP on Elliquiy several years ago called St Arcadia Academy. In the present game the younger sister of the Morimoto family, Leona (played by Haibane) and her wife, Karen (played by Empyrean) are sent by Leona's father to Walpurgis. The Morimoto family hears about the strange unearthly erotic events and buys the academy, placing Leona and Karen in charge. The pair, supported by one or two other characters from the old RP will investigate the spirit world disturbances and try to reach an agreement with Onoguutsuu and his lewd legions. This might involve some sex.

If we get this off the ground it will be largely a story driven game. Events will be shifted along at various points to progress the main story. Players are however welcome to propose and develop side plots and their own character arcs as long as these don't adversely impact too much on the main plot.

There are three joint GMs - Haibane, Qt and Empyrean.

Characters will be students or teachers if female and kami/oni/mischievous spirits if male. Spirits can also be female or trans- in most forms (check with the GMs). One teacher only is male and is played by Qt. The sole male teacher at a school full of horny girls trope. It has to be included.

Qt will be in charge of the spirit world side of the game. He will determine if gods/kami/oni characters are okay and will generally police the structure and plans of the spirit pantheon of characters and their naughty and lewd plans to bring plenty (of cock) to the region of their former shrine. He'll be running their side of the assault on the school and will oversee how the main plot develops from the gods point of view as well as how the negotiations with the Morimoto family go, etc.

This is not a dark themed or "evil enters the world" RP. Please put aside all thoughts of western demons, devils, Keeanu Reeves' "Constantine", and such. It is very much a light, even comedic hentai themed RP where forcing big-breasted girls to endure wonderful orgasms again and again against their will is the Dark Plan. This release of sexual tension and joy (and juices) is how the kami see a means to washing the region once again in their fruitful spirits, etc, etc, blah-blah you get the picture. The more outrageous the fucking, the happier the gods. If you want to bring in tentacles, please do.

The kami and oni should be mostly light and mischievous rather than evil. If you have seen the Japanese animated film "Letter to Momo" the three spirits in that story will give you a good idea. Slightly stupid creatures given a task and being a bit unsure about how to achieve it but going at it with gusto regardless of the chaos they cause.

There will be:

Magic

Spells

Rape

Tentacles

Anal

Bondage

All the Way Through Penetration (look it up)

19+ year old college ladies enjoying themselves in ways that good girls should not

Transgender (spirits/kami only), not human characters

Forced lesbianism

Teacher/student

Gang bangs

Enormous tits

Ridiculous over-use of the "everybody loves it" trope.

Minor conflict and opposition plotting between Leona Morimoto and her team vs Onoguutsuu and his team with an outcome that has been agreed in advance by the 3 GMs. The RP will therefore have an end point.

We haven't yet decided on a character sheet layout or even if a CS format is necessary. However we will be fussy over artwork. All character images (humans and spirits) must be artwork not photos and should be Japanese-based, not western art if possible. Some western art for the kami might work, so please run your suggestions by us. For most of the human characters we'd like players to use the Sei Shoujo style as used in the PC games Bible Black, Discipline, Painless, Starless, Potential Ability and so on by the Empress Studio. Links to this style of artwork are given below.

Images for the spirit creatures are more flexible and in some cases won't be necesssary.

https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=sei_shoujo&pid=0

https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=lewdness

https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=p%2Fa%3A_potential_ability&pid=0

https://www.giantbomb.com/bible-black-la-noche-de-walpurgis-/3030-12166/images/

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/pc/578184-bible-black/images

Vostroya

Very interesting concept. The Sei Shoujo style (which I didn’t even know was a thing) is a favorite art style of mine. I’d be interested in playing one of the spirits. My initial concept for the personality would be one of an inquisitor, but not the scary sadistic ones, more Monty Pythons Spanish Inquisition. Using the powers of tentacles, bondage, etc to extract confessions of a sexy nature. Such as the school prude being forced to admit that she’s secretly a size queen! How lewd!!

Personality would be one of pseudo seriousness. Much like the Monty Python skits. Perhaps having multiple personalities to keep people off guard.

Levi

A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

AndyZ

I've heard the name but never played or watched.  Would a conventional tentacle monster who can compress down in order to squeeze through pipes and such work for this?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Haibane

Hi guys and thanks for the interest.

AndyZ - The kami or oni inhabit the spirit world or perhaps are spirits in our world until they need to enjoy their victims, so travel through walls and such would be easy for them, or perhaps even moving from place to place instantly as though to them the real world were like a dream world. So yes, a tentacle monster could squeeze through small spaces if you wanted it/him to.

Qt - as "Boss Kami" do you want to chip in?

Yukina

Callie Del Noire

Qt

Hi everyone, thanks for the interests so far. c:

Quote from: AndyZ on July 25, 2020, 04:38:48 PM
I've heard the name but never played or watched.  Would a conventional tentacle monster who can compress down in order to squeeze through pipes and such work for this?

It's only loosely based upon it, and most of the game will draw more inspiration from Japanese culture and hentai anime, so knowledge of it isn't required at all.

I think we could certainly have spirits that can manifest as tentacle monsters but would be classified as a spirit and have all the same other characteristic of one, as well as having the same goals as team spirit/kami.

Arcanist

Choice is but an Illusion. Consequences are however real.

The Lovely Tsaritsa

This looks, the wonderful game, I wish evryone much fun, with this. :-)

Haibane

Hello darling, so nice to see you again. How are you getting along? Are you interested in joining us or just cheering on from the touchline? :P

Callie Del Noire, Qt is handling the kami/spirits side of things and I hope he'll be along soon to answer your question. Sorry for the delay.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Haibane on July 26, 2020, 07:21:57 AM
Hello darling, so nice to see you again. How are you getting along? Are you interested in joining us or just cheering on from the touchline? :P

Callie Del Noire, Qt is handling the kami/spirits side of things and I hope he'll be along soon to answer your question. Sorry for the delay.

Was curious as to that respect.  One of the manga I used to read, before the app developer tried to go legit, had an upset spirit turning a guy into a girl.. a turn back ..well moot point since it’s only spirits. Was curious what it was meant that’s all

Haibane

It seems Qt is busy so I'll reply for him.

That note refers to some kami able to be transgender, so have female appearance but male genitalia - or be able to change from one to the other, if a player wants.

All the humans in the game will be 'normal' gender, not trans, but we could possibly have a spirit affect a human woman and give her a penis, even temporarily, much as happened in the hentai series. We might even have a student or female teacher join forces with the kami (under their influence) as happened in the anime.

I wouldn't want more than one or if we have a lot of players/characters, two humans to be affected this way.

Callie Del Noire

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Quote from: Haibane on July 26, 2020, 07:21:57 AM

I only cheer, I’m sad, for saying. Health doesn’t let me, for writing the wonderful naughty stories, right now. I’m sad, I adore Bible Black! But, I know your vison, for this, it will be amazing. :-)

Madam Striga

summoner2183

Its been a while since ive written but puting an tentative interest with this.

Crensler

I'm always up for tentacles, demons, and demons with tentacles.  Sure, I'm interested ^^

godfang

Haibane

Thanks for the interest though please bear in mind that Bible Black is purely the inspiration and the intention is to have a lighter mood than that. No deaths and blood sacrifices for one thing! :)

Lynnette

I'll note down some interest as well, I'm not entirely sure if I'll have the time yet, just started a new job, but I'll see when the time comes.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Haibane

godfang

Quote from: Haibane on July 29, 2020, 09:43:04 AM
Thanks for the interest though please bear in mind that Bible Black is purely the inspiration and the intention is to have a lighter mood than that. No deaths and blood sacrifices for one thing! :)

Even better. I mostly just like the character design and aesthetics of the series

Sessha

Quote from: Crensler on July 29, 2020, 07:11:07 AM
I'm always up for tentacles, demons, and demons with tentacles.  Sure, I'm interested ^^

Of course you'd be into it. Don't think I couldn't mentally see that grinning madman face of yours when we watched that first episode of Monstergirl Doctor and the lamia stuck her tail in the centauress' mouth after completely wrapping her in her tail. I know you! Confess! And Repent!  ;D ;D ;D

Aside from my ribbing of Crensler, I think this might be fun actually.  So I'll put my name in the hat.

Though I did have a question and this is kind of an aesthetics question. You mentioned a couple of the students/teachers getting all nice and dicked up. Would this be just the penis or could they be full-package so to speak?
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Haibane

We can go either way. I don't want to make too big a thing of that though. I don't want this turning into a futa-fest. I know it was a key part of the main antagonist in the first series but I think I'd rather keep most of the female humans as female humans. Its a tricky one and a lot depends on the sub-plot for it and how its done, and so on. We can certainly discuss more.

Crensler

Quote from: Sessha on July 30, 2020, 08:51:02 AM
Of course you'd be into it. Don't think I couldn't mentally see that grinning madman face of yours when we watched that first episode of Monstergirl Doctor and the lamia stuck her tail in the centauress' mouth after completely wrapping her in her tail. I know you! Confess! And Repent!  ;D ;D ;D
You're a brat :P

Sara Nilsson

oO eh.. can I say.. interested? And for me to be interested in a group game that is saying something

helvorn

I love the genre although it has been a while since I watched the movies.  I'd like to join and will play a sexy young student prodigy if that works.

I'll look for some artwork that fits.

Haibane

An OOC has been set up. Invite only.

We have had a lot of interest in writers wanting to play student characters and therefore we are no longer recruiting students.

We are recruiting players who want to play kami/oni, and if an existing player would like to run a kami character in addition to their existing student character, that is great.

summoner2183

Opale

Ifthere is still room, I'd love to discover that universe with your guidance, as a student/teacher, on the naive part of a normal character :)

Haibane

Thanks for your interest Opale. We have enough students now, its kami we are a little short of.

Opale

If playing a Kami means playing a sort of naughty lewd spirit, who compete with each others, I might find it fun to try :)

Can I know more about what is expected for such roles ?

helvorn

Haibane

We've had a couple of people drop out of the game and have room once again for a couple of student characters and a kami or two, so please drop me a PM if you are interested.

Ironwolf85

I'm interested. Planning to come at this fresh from playing the game Cultist Simulator. I'm thinking some occultist student who gets in over her head and winds up willingly possessed by some spirit or another.
Male kami, female student. I'll start digging through files.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Haibane

Hi Ironwolf.

Please run a character by me via PM. We have a fairly solid world built now and the game has been running several weeks, so therefore characters need to fit in. An occultist might or might not, it depends on how you slant it. The school club is into Shinto, Mythology and Folklore, all Japanese of course and the occult seems to be largely a western thing. We have encountered in the game so far something that has come from pagan Europe in the 14th century but its still largely undefined; a religious following that seems to use magic to communicate with the spirits and gods rather than prayer.

Though to be honest we aren't really focussed much on the religious and magical mumbo-jumbo, they are just tools to allow us to have happen what we'd like to have happen.

We are not doing character sheets, just an image, a name and a couple of lines of background. All the students are human female normal aged 19 or 20 and we have a very basic system in place so that kami can choose 2 powers for free but for every other one they select there must be a corresponding weakness and the weakness MUST inhibit their ability to function. We did this to stop overpowered kami and to make the kami have issues that will complicate them a little.

Bear in mind we have NO EVIL in the game and no disruptive, nasty spirits. If you want to misbehave think mischievous and naughty rather than evil. Stupid and inept or comical spirits are also very welcome, though no-one seems to have embraced that aspect yet.

Please bear in mind the limits on character image art. Sei Shoujo or Homare Fools Art styling, or something similiar to it (avoid big eyes and magical girl hair if you can) for the students and either Japanese traditional or anime lightweight/bishounen styling for the kami. No huge swords and grimacing skulls etc! ;)

Thanks!

AbigailChase

Any spots left for this? I'd was away for a bit but now I am trying to get back into roleplaying and this definitely interests me. Please let me know.

Haibane

Yes, there are. We've had a couple of drop-outs. The game has been running a few weeks and is ticking along nicely but I think there's not too much content to read and digest to make it awkward to catch up. I'll PM you.

DinaFlower

I am big interest! But I have a question, do the students have to want it? Or can they try to run away and the like?

Haibane

Hi Dina. That question isn't applicable because the power of the Bible Black has magically influenced everyone so that the girls are already strongly in heat before the Gateway is opened. So resistance is futile ;)

If you are asking because you want to RP a girl who will try to deny the kami then, no that's not really the kind of mood I want in the game. I'd rather have everyone be into it, and there's also in-game/plot type reasons why that works best as well.

DinaFlower

Quote from: Haibane on September 02, 2020, 05:48:27 AM
Hi Dina. That question isn't applicable because the power of the Bible Black has magically influenced everyone so that the girls are already strongly in heat before the Gateway is opened. So resistance is futile ;)

If you are asking because you want to RP a girl who will try to deny the kami then, no that's not really the kind of mood I want in the game. I'd rather have everyone be into it, and there's also in-game/plot type reasons why that works best as well.

Okay, that works! I am still interest!

Haibane

We are still looking for another kami / oni player or two. The game is chugging along at a pace now but a couple of our kami players have dropped out so if the idea appeals, please step up and say hi. Thanks.

Vanetias

Haibane

Of course! We have all gender identities playing all character genders.

Are you interested in a student or a naughty hentai kami?

Vanetias

Laughing Hyena

Haibane

Quote from: Vanetias on September 23, 2020, 09:03:11 PM
Hmm, is there any difference between the two?

Not a lot! One can travel to the spirit world in reality and the other travels there physically only during sex :)

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on September 24, 2020, 12:27:46 AM
Still need another kami?

Hey there Hyena, long time no see.

Yes, our slutty students need more kami cock.

Opale

Arcanist

Choice is but an Illusion. Consequences are however real.

Laughing Hyena

Hi haibane it's been a while. Hey Opale how's it going? :)

Excellent I shall start drafting one up then.

Opale

Laughing Hyena

This seems like it has plenty of enjoyment in both synopsis and of the post I have seen.

Haibane

Hyena, here is the OOC.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=323577.0

If you take a look in Post #2 you will see that the CS are very simple, in fact we're basically not using any!

Your kami will need an appropriate image and I'm being a bit fussy over those so that the game's mood is consistent so please be prepared to change your choice. I want something traditional Japanese, or comical or mischievous or bishounen looking rather than powerful, dark and scary.

Kami can have as many powers they like (within reason, check with me) but for each one they have in excess of two they must have a corresponding weakness and this must be a real weakness that will impair their ability to do as they like! You can see the format we've set out in that post.

Laughing Hyena

Already have an image in mind for the demon for but I imagine it will be vetoed. Definitely bishounen like in nature but as for those traits themselves, i had a few thing in mind. The concept is more of a capricious card carrying "evildoer" but is in fact a kami of hammy and overly tounge in cheek theatrics.

I'm thinking to focus on exhibitionism, bondage be it ropes vines or tentacles, cosplay, maybe some breeding experimenting along with a good old classic one on one with plenty of breast worship for the lady and cock worship for myself. Aphrodiascs, heat, hypnotism maybe? That's just the kinks mind you.

I want the powers to be related to a kami that is a fan of exaggeration, wild takes, trickery and dramatics. Think Rumplestilksin from Once Upon a Time in a sense coupled with say a demon from disgaea and you are within the realm of what I wanna attempt.

Vanetias

Quote from: Haibane on September 24, 2020, 05:10:32 AM
Not a lot! One can travel to the spirit world in reality and the other travels there physically only during sex :)

Hey there Hyena, long time no see.

Yes, our slutty students need more kami cock.

I would play as a Kami but I'll be searching out for some Kami pussy though. Is that an option?

Haibane

Unfortunately, no. This is about kami invading the human world and doing things to the humans. There's a fairly tightly structured plot. Kami on kami action would be outside the scope of the game.

Vanetias