D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Veluux

I don't know, wasn't it on the Bio-dome soundtrack?

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

Berek

Diana Ross yes, Bio-dome maybe: any other film soundracks with good songs?
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Dahling

Dark City!  Repo! The Genetic Opera..umm...I could keep going.  But I'll stop and let someone else have a go!

Same question.

SinfulAngel

American Pie 1&2 plus wedding.
Eurotrip
The condemned
And sadly my brain just died and im drawing a huge blank.

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Lycana

WHO SAID REPO! THE GENETIC OPERA?!?!? Dahling, for that alone I love you! Umm Phantom of the Opera, Sweeney Todd, I'm a sucker for all the Disney animation films >.> Anyone else?
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

SinfulAngel

I love me some Disney!!!

Who doesn't like singing lion cubs?

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

Lycana

Berek

I already said Jungle Book, also The Aristocats, and various others as kids we used to have a Disney greatest hits lp at home - anyone else have something similar?
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

SinfulAngel

I had the entire Anastasia sound track on cassette, till my younger sister unspooled the entire thing and broke it in several spots.

Who still sings along to such imaginative creations?

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

Lycana

Me ;D I can't help it. I'll be watching my little cousin and she'll be watching a Disney movie and I can't help but sing along.

Who else will be talking to someone or hear something that makes them think of such songs?

SinfulAngel

*Hand shoots up like a child in grade school*
Oh me... Alot when im around Mr. Sinful....

Ever randomly start belting out a tune because it popped into your mind?

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

Lycana

*Giggles* all the time! A few days ago me and a couple of my sister were in the car and we just burst out into Hakuna Matata. Sooo funny.

What's your favorite Disney song?

Styx26

My favorite Disney song is "I Won't Say I'm In Love" from Hercules... But does anybody else on here like the Guys and Dolls soundtrack? The one with Frank Sinatra and Marlon Brando?

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

SinfulAngel

I might if I knew of that album.

What is your most recent favorite song?

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

If I told you I was super duper indecisive.. to nearly manic, slightly mad levels.. would you believe me?
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Would it help if I played a little Bieber for you?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

Do you want to see a 1701 year old vampire covered in blue.. cry?
*See Pillory*

Dahling

Yes.  But I also want to see him beg.

Does he beg?  ;)

Mordred

Depends, ohhhh Luscious One With Apple.. what taunting treat would this fanged beast be begging for?
*See Pillory*

Skadii

I have a couple of ideas....how bout some decadent chocolate drizzled on parts of me that will remain unmentioned.

What is you favorite flavor?

Berek

Chocolate is my favourite - can I lick the chocolate from you Cole?

Skadii

Anytime my dear Berek! (winks)

When would you wanna do that?