D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

You mean this is an usual way of thinking, in your opinion?
*See Pillory*

Berek

Do you mean about the bias, or about the lurking things?
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Lycana

But aren't things that lurk interesting??
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Mordred

Mmmm.. but what about those delicious morsels that things that lurk, lurk after.. those bundles of succulence be quite interesting also, yes?
*See Pillory*

Lycana

Hmm can't deny that, but it is when those two creatures meet things truly become interesting, no?
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Grainne

*nods and snuggles Lycana* Probably very quickly... ;)
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Lycana

*Huggles Eithne* hmm who knows, love?

Grainne

Lycana

Hmm possibly, but don't you know she doesn't give away her secrets easily?

Grainne

*giggles* Well, yeah! She wouldn't since she's a woman. ;)

Lycana

;D Good to know someone here is on the same wavelength as me!!

Mordred

Is it possible for a slightly mad relic from the 4th century to jump upon this cool bit of wave thou doth speaketh?
*See Pillory*

Lycana

Hmm if that relic is mad and happens to be a lovely shade of blue than he just might already be on it, don't you think?

Skadii

Indeed I do! And if someone is blue, shouldn't one do their best to cheer them up with kisses?

Lycana

Definitely! And aren't warm, passionate kisses in the rain the best ones?

Skadii

The very best! And isn't it always fun to kiss soft lips while pressing close to a warm body?

Lycana

Oh yes!! Or maybe to simply lay with someone, exchanging soft words and warm kisses?

Berek

Do Scotsmen in kilts count for this treatment, or do they need to be blue?
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Grainne

*raises hand* I think that Scotsmen, most especially in kilts, be it ancient wrap-style, Highland Regiment style, or modern, hunky, workboot-style-a-la-Ewan MacGregor.....should be included. But, that's just my opinion.

Is blue a necessarily sad color?

Berek

Not at all - isn't it the colour of the Scotland football (soccer) strip lol ?

Grainne

*grins* Indeed and good point! (Oh, and the flag...*facepalms*)

And, wasn't woad blue??

Berek

I think so yes, but isn't the Wallace tartan red? (I'm a Wallace, like William Wallace in Braveheart)

Grainne

Well, yes it is...(*grins* Really? Very cool...at least us strange, Celtophile Americans.)

Oh...and wasn't the Blackwatch tartan blue? 

Berek

Blues and blacks mainly yes - and where do you stay in the US? (I lived in Richmond, Va for a year when I was a kid)

Grainne

(Richmond? I did too for a year..we moved alot. And, I'm in Texas.)

Next! Can birds really fly backwards?