News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berek

Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Rhys Thanatos

why do we have to work 5 days?  Shouldn't we be able to just work a few days and get paid for 5?

Lycana

Uh no. Shouldn't we work no days and get paid like we worked 7??
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Grainne

Amen to that! Wouldn't be nice if we won the lottery?
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Berek

Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Rhys Thanatos

Lycana

There are many questions. And Berek didn't you know my question was a silent one??

Berek

Styx26

If a question is whispered silently in the forest, does anybody hear it?
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Lycana

If a question is asked silently can anyone hear it?

Berek

Lycana

Oh just my usual ramblings, don't ya know I'm a tad crazy? XD

Grainne

*giggles* If you're a tad crazy then I'm there with you.

Can't help this reference...

What is the eternal Why?

Rhys Thanatos

Grainne

*giggles* Well, I could be but I was referring to "A Room With A View."  ;) You know what...hell yeah, I'm her? *blushes*

What's you favorite color? (anyone do we have a game with movie lines...because these would fit!)

Lycana

I'm pretty sure we do >.> But no 100% positive... My favorite color?? Hmm today it will be... Red!! Lol What about yours?

Rhys Thanatos

Black, it is for sure black. lol

So why are peas green?

Berek

Mordred

Isn't it mostly due to that pesky hydrogen bauble you all adore so much?
*See Pillory*

Berek

Don't hydrogen and oxygen combine to give us water, on which all life depends?

Mordred

Yeah.. I 'spose.. and delicious life does give way to other lurking things.. all around a good thing, we'd agree on?
*See Pillory*

Berek

I think we'd agree - life would be so dull without lurking things, don't you think?

Mordred

Heh.. would I come across as wildly biased if I said I heartily agree?
*See Pillory*

Berek

Is bias something you think you have to be overly concerned with?