D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berek

As soon as possible - when would suit you?
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Lycana

Can I lick the chocolate from you, Cole, my dear?? Chocolate is a girl's best friend... Right after Diamonds and Ben&Jerry's >.>
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Grainne

Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Lycana

Oh those too, but my dear, blue Eithne, where is your question? XD
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Berek

I don't think raspberries quite match chocolate for lickability and taste, do you?
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Lycana

No but don't you think they taste yummy??

Berek

Raspberries yummy yes but aren't strawberries yummier? :)

Grainne

Quote from: Lycana on April 28, 2012, 02:31:43 PM
Oh those too, but my dear, blue Eithne, where is your question? XD

*blushes* Erm, sorry...I was going to get to it and it got away.  :P

Quote from: Berek on April 28, 2012, 04:07:23 PM
Raspberries yummy yes but aren't strawberries yummier? :)
I'm not so sure...

What about rasberry jam? (seedless)

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Grainne

Yes, I work with that.  ;)

Hmm..*ticks off on fingers..chocolate, jelly, various berries..*
What about honey??

Belle33

Grainne

*giggles* Well, certainly not I...

How about whipped cream? Or did we already say that..this thread is getting so long.

Mordred

So.. should I pass out spoons.. or what?
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Mordred

That doesn't require the nose in any way, does it? :P
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Belle33

TaintedAndDelish

Spoons, should, sporks, could... what the hell is this, green eggs and ham?

Mordred

Has anybody ever actually seen a green egg?
*See Pillory*

Berek

Lycana

I've seen a green egg!! But that was for Easter >.> I haven't seen a green duck though... Where would you find one?

Berek

Ever see a green dug? is a Scottish joke:green = lawn, dug = dog; so green dug is either a lawn that's been dug up or a green dog- does this make any sense now?

Lycana

A little bit lol But why are you making me learn on my Sunday? *Pouts*

Berek

Why are you making me teach on a Sunday (giggles)

Rhys Thanatos

Why is today Sunday? That means work tomorrow