D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lycana

How? I opened my mouth and words came out XD How could you ask me how I said such a thing?!?!
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Berek

Haven't you realised the grave philosophical nature of the questions we were addressing?! *disappears again in a micro-huff!*
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Lycana

Well haven't you realized that these 'grave philosophical questions' must be asked in order to understand the meaning and purpose of life??

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Berek

Yes, but you don't want me to start on Douglas Adams or Monty Python's views on the meaning of life do you?
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

PigPin

Do you mean always look on the bright side of life?

Berek

Lycana

Berek

Do you say nee-ther or nay-ther, ee-ther or ay-ther?

PigPin

Berek

PigPin

Berek

And his good friend Lightning McQueen? Does everyone know Cars?

Dahling

I do! Me me me me!

Do you like the first one better than the second?

Lycana

XD I took my siblings to see the second, they all agreed the first one was better, whatcha think?

Dahling

First, definitely first.

What's your favorite Disney movie ever?

Berek

Jungle Book. Haven't seen the second one yet.
What's your favourite Disney song?

Dahling

-takes a deep breath- I've....got a lovely bunch of coconuts, de-da-le, de-da-le, there they are all standing in a row....

Same question!

Berek

Oh, I'm the king of the swingers oh, a jungle v-i-p,
I've reached the top and had to stop,
And that's what's a bothering me! ...
Will you let me see your coconuts sometime ;) xxx

Lycana

Berek you can see my coconuts anytime ;) *points to the pile of coconuts in the corner* see?

Berek

Coconuts are fun, don't you think? Is this turning into an innuendo thread lol? :) hugs n kisses

Lycana

Lol na! *huggles and kisses!* But aren't innuendos fun?

Dahling

Oh yes, yes they are.

Do you prefer innuendos, or someone who's straight forward?

Berek

I'm straight forward and backwards, how about you?

Lycana

I'm neither straightforward or backwards... Didn't you know I'm sideways up??

Berek

now you've got me muddled down - (sings) upside down, girl you're turning me inside out, and round and round... :) Do you know the song?