D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Styx26

Maybe ten minutes in the break room?  ;) Unless we just want to invite the whole office for a collective of ideas... and extracurricular activities?

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Lycana

Of course we do! The more the merrier! Do you want me to make fliers?
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Styx26

Sure, uh, would we use the photocopier or the scanner?
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

Lycana

Umm I'm not sure, wouldn't we make a copy than scan it?
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Styx26

I thought we scanned the original to make more copies... does it say in the instruction manual?
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

Lycana

*Opens up the manual* Umm it's in Chinese... Know how to read it?

SinfulAngel

Sadly I do not, maybe your phone has a translator app?

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Lycana

Hmm nope, my cell's too old for that... How about yours?

Sybl

If a tisket was a tasket then where would the casket come from?

Mordred

What.. don't think I got a basket of caskets for times when I wanna mask it and bask it between when the sky decides to dusk it?
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Is a casket nothing more than a carrier of uncles and ants, or is that a myth?

Mordred

Wouldn't it be better to hold aunts over ants, especially those that tease their lecherous nephews with their scantilly clad curves on a hot summer day when a glass of lemonade is pressed against their neck to cool their succulently warm bodies?
*See Pillory*

Missy

Sybl

>:) Getting cool is no so bad if their is warm bodies around, right?

Mordred

Oh, isn't any wildly contrasting temperatured body a wonderfully pleasant sensation to feel? *nods in answering this question as he asks this question*
*See Pillory*

Lycana

Truly isn't just sharing warmth with another pleasant?

Mordred

Such a thing is probably true throughout the universe, wouldn't you say?
*See Pillory*

Lycana

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Lycana

Maybe as a wild little guess but what is the chances of that wild little guess being accurate?

gaggedLouise

Perhaps as small as one divided by the number of stars in the observable universe. Wanna try?

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Lycana

Hmm no thanks, not very good at math. Anyone here think they can do it?

TheLegionary

Not me. I have never been good with numbers. This is why I did not become an engineer. Is there a engineer around?

Lycana

TheLegionary