Sex Squad: Super Heroes, Sex, and Silliness

Started by quozax, August 03, 2016, 05:22:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quozax

Okay,  Chris and Bad Mother are wondering around inside the mansion somewhere - or they got bored and left.  And I'm giving Writersblocade and Tyr4n02r until Monday to post or counting them out as well. 

I know some players post slower than others.  This is a fast paced game.  So, hopefully they can start posting.

tyr4n02r

Oh i didnt kno i was officially accepted. Ill get on it tomorrow after work.
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Writersblockade

No lie, I was holding on to see if we'd get any others to join up. Mostly because I was debating whether or not a futa would be more appropriate. I wasn't originally leaning there, but why not?
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

Angie

Quote from: Writersblockade on August 19, 2016, 09:51:59 PM
No lie, I was holding on to see if we'd get any others to join up. Mostly because I was debating whether or not a futa would be more appropriate. I wasn't originally leaning there, but why not?

Well, we do have a couple futas already.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Writersblockade

Yeah, that's the thing. With the ratio off, it seems ridiculous to have a male character, especially when I'm not looking for a male/futa pairing at this time
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

quozax

Quote from: Writersblockade on August 20, 2016, 12:16:17 AM
Yeah, that's the thing. With the ratio off, it seems ridiculous to have a male character, especially when I'm not looking for a male/futa pairing at this time

Just let me know if you change your character, or if you are in or out. 

Writersblockade

It's better for me to bow out. I am definitely up for playing, but I'd rather not have to change characters.
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

ApesAmongUs

OK, I'm back in now and won't wait a week between postings again. 

I could give an excuse, but it would be a bad one.

quozax

Quote from: Writersblockade on August 20, 2016, 11:18:42 AM
It's better for me to bow out. I am definitely up for playing, but I'd rather not have to change characters.

You don't HAVE to change characters. I just wanted to know if you WANTED to change your character.  Well, if you are still out, thanks for joining

Lunaris

Hey there! I think I wanna get involved in this madness! Here's a charrie!

QuotePlayer's name: Lunaris
Character's Name: Nineve Raleigh
Character's super hero name: Nova Nymph

Description:

Basics:  Pansexual

History and how they got their powers:

Nineve's childhood and teenage years were nothing to write home about. While she was always amazed by superheroes all that became of it during those years was that she was simply one of those rare kids that actually kept hold of their childhood dreams. Her fascination with them led her to pursue journalism and art in high school and in Universities. Up until she landed a career as a reporter, she was considered an adorable nerd by most. Nearsighted to a fault, clumsy, absentminded, and always dressed in over-sized clothing that hid her figure and made her barely noticeable.

Landing her dream job however, meant that she had to change it up. Poorly-fitted jeans, thick glasses, and geeky, oversized shirts and sweaters were exchanged for blazers-and tight skirts...clingy dresses, and contacts. The mousy nerd became a head-turner in a near instant. However, looks weren't everything and she was still every bit the nerdy klutz. Instead of being assigned to the main stories, she was the poor girl getting sent out to the sites of blizzards and tropical storms to get snowed on and blown about.

That all changed when one of said storms turned out to be generated by a supervillain and she almost became collateral damage once the source of that storm clashed with a superhero. A last ditch rescue by that superhero became the beginning of a tender romance and later relationship. That hero soon took her virginity and as he loosed his passion inside of her, they both quickly realized that Nineve was much more than she seemed.

She became empowered with immense tantric energy as he came inside of her and that energy profoundly changed her. She felt a buildup of uncontrollable passion and released in a literal explosion of ecstasy that blasted her lover through the walls of her apartment and into an adjacent building. That exhilarating burst gave her an indescribably delicious high and and it took her nearly five minutes before she came down and realized what truly happened. Thankfully, the hero turned out to be fine but he unwittingly triggered lust in her that even he could not keep up with. He may have been tough, but he didn't appreciate being blasted into the sky or into the ground every time he made love to her...and she *always* wanted to have sex.

They eventually broke up and her thirst for more willing partners led her to discover that she had the ability to subtly influence people through her suggestions. She wasn't sure if it was pheromones or some other subtle factor but she did notice that many of the people she flirted with became seemingly intoxicated by her and could barely resist her charms. Further practice revealed that this unique ability could backfire in wonderful ways as the longer one was under her influence, the deeper their desire to make love to her would become. She began to tease people to the point that they couldn't take it anymore and delighted in them ravaging her.

Thankfully, her dozens of romps with her ex helped her better control her tantric energy and she found that she was able to store it until she could finally orgasm in a safe space at no risk to others. Considering the immense amount of energy she'd release with these pent up orgasms, she soon realized that she too could be a hero! Only...she'd be a bit unconventional in her methods.

These days, the former nerd is now a rampant nymphomaniac and seductress that is always on the hunt for willing partners to fill her reserves and criminals to unleash her pent up orgasms on.

Example: 

Oh god, did she love it... The chase always turned her on. A fleeing villain meant that she had to work her way to finally being able to release after storing up energy from an orgy for up three entire days. That was a new record and her panties were already drenched at the mere thought of being able to let it all go on the poor, unsuspecting powered reject making off with... She squinted. What was he running off with, anyway? Actually. It didn't even matter. The police were chasing him which meant she could chase him and that was all that mattered.

The poor fool ran himself into a dead end and she gave him a devilish smile before loosing an immense blast of blue-white energy that sent him through a brick wall and her to her knees with a scream of pleasure and quivering thighs. She threw her head back and squirmed as those last few waves left her before she pushed herself back up then sauntered over to the unconscious criminal to bend and kiss his forehead. "Thank you so much. You really just... You really made my night."

Offs: Physical Abuse, Scat, Watersports, Rape (basically, her author's Offs)

Major ons:  Anal, Rough Sex (hair pulling, biting, scratching, spanking), Intense make-out sessions, People coming inside of on her, Group Sex

Silliness check:  Answer the following:  Your character sees a multi tentacle monster coming out of a dimensional crack in the wall (that looks just like a vagina opening) what is the first thing they say?

Nineve tilted her head and stared in confusion at the creature coming out of an opening she felt a stirring temptation to dive into. "What is that? Could I seduce it? Might be a challenge." She tilted her head to the other side. "Actually, I could probably get a lot of power from that."

Other info and notes: She's probably insane.

quozax

Quote from: Lunaris on August 26, 2016, 05:36:43 AM

Perfect character!  could you post your character in the character section and then join the bunny fun!

Major Major

quozax

Quote from: Major Major on August 31, 2016, 09:21:53 PM
Is this still looking for players?

Sure, right now the mayor's mansion is being attacked by 5 giant sex crazed women, wearing nothing but bunny ears. 

So, write up a character and join the fun.

Major Major

I'll write it up in a bit then; it's 11pm here right now.

Major Major

Player's name: Major Major

Character's name: Hana Megumi Campbell

Character's super hero name: Inquespot

Description:  Based loosely on these three pictures.

Basics:  Bi

History and how they got their powers: Hana Megumi Campbell is, as the old saying goes, 'a child of two worlds', more specifically she's half-Japanese and half Westerner- her father is a former diplomat for the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade, and her mother is the daughter of a notable Japanese family. Most of her youth and teenage years were spent either in New Zealand or Japan, leading to her rather unusual free-spirited outlook on life, coupled somewhat paradoxically to a sound moral and ethical compass.

As for the source of her powers, it was a rather unexpected place; when she was 19, she met a cousin on her father's side of the family who was a tattoo artist, and decided on a whim to get a tattoo. What at first seemed to be a minor reaction to the tattoo ink turned out to be a life-changing event for Hana- her body absorbed the ink, and awoke strange powers in her- the power to create physical objects out of ink, to use however she pleased. And as it turned out, the more tattoos that she got, the more her powers became strengthened and enhanced. There was a possibly significant issue though; her powers would be depleted quickly through use, and afterwards would take some considerable time to regenerate. That was at least, until she found that sex recharged it quickly- the more the better, especially with multiple partners.

Example:  It was perhaps the most classic of 'hero events'; a small gang of crooks attempting to rob a bank. Hana happened to be passing, so she decided to get stuck in; thus her current position behind a large decorative marble pillar, as the crooks faced off against her 'little friends'. A couple of the robbers were already unconscious on the floor near her, having attempted to rush her, only to come a cropper to one of her favourite summons; being slam-tackled to the ground by an ink rugby player (who happened to look just a little like the legendary 'All Black' Colin 'Pine Tree' Meads) and then tied up.

Offs: Guro, ws, snuff, etc

Major on: Partners with very ample sexual proportions- to whit, guys with very large cocks, women with huge breasts, or futa/hermaphrodites with both.

Silliness check: "Ara Ara; what a strange thing to see. What to do about it though....." *Smiles after some thought* "Maybe this might work, hmm?" *an ink fist the size of a van slams into the portal.*

Other info and notes: An unashamed nudist, who often wears little more than high heels and a silk choker; maybe some stockings, but that's about it.

Is that enough, or should I work more in?

quozax

Quote from: Major Major on September 01, 2016, 04:13:03 PM
Player's name: Major Major

Character's name: Hana Megumi Campbell

Character's super hero name: Inquespot

Description:  Based loosely on these three pictures.

Basics:  Bi

History and how they got their powers: Hana Megumi Campbell is, as the old saying goes, 'a child of two worlds', more specifically she's half-Japanese and half Westerner- her father is a former diplomat for the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade, and her mother is the daughter of a notable Japanese family. Most of her youth and teenage years were spent either in New Zealand or Japan, leading to her rather unusual free-spirited outlook on life, coupled somewhat paradoxically to a sound moral and ethical compass.

As for the source of her powers, it was a rather unexpected place; when she was 19, she met a cousin on her father's side of the family who was a tattoo artist, and decided on a whim to get a tattoo. What at first seemed to be a minor reaction to the tattoo ink turned out to be a life-changing event for Hana- her body absorbed the ink, and awoke strange powers in her- the power to create physical objects out of ink, to use however she pleased. And as it turned out, the more tattoos that she got, the more her powers became strengthened and enhanced.

Example:  It was perhaps the most classic of 'hero events'; a small gang of crooks attempting to rob a bank. Hana happened to be passing, so she decided to get stuck in; thus her current position behind a large decorative marble pillar, as the crooks faced off against her 'little friends'. A couple of the robbers were already unconscious on the floor near her, having attempted to rush her, only to come a cropper to one of her favourite summons; being slam-tackled to the ground by an ink rugby player (who happened to look just a little like the legendary 'All Black' Colin 'Pine Tree' Meads) and then tied up.

Offs: Guro, ws, snuff, etc

Major on:  (List your most desired situation, something you HOPE will happen to your character during the game.)

Silliness check: "Ara Ara; what a strange thing to see. What to do about it though....." *Smiles after some thought* "Maybe this might work, hmm?" *an ink fist the size of a van slams into the portal.*

Other info and notes: An unashamed nudist, who often wears little more than high heels and a silk choker; maybe some stockings, but that's about it.

Is that enough, or should I work more in?

That's good, but can your tattoos make anything?  Or just certain things.  We don't want her too powerful.  After all, it's not a real serious game. 

Major Major

It's still very much a work in progress, as is every character I ever create. But I'm fairly sure there are some limits; I just haven't worked out what they are- I mean, I did decide that she had to show as much skin as possible for her powers to work, hence the nudism, but aside from that..... Any ideas?

quozax

Quote from: Major Major on September 01, 2016, 10:30:19 PM
It's still very much a work in progress, as is every character I ever create. But I'm fairly sure there are some limits; I just haven't worked out what they are- I mean, I did decide that she had to show as much skin as possible for her powers to work, hence the nudism, but aside from that..... Any ideas?

NSWF answer
What if the designs can only be induced by cum?  The more cum she gets, the more powerful the ink. And it can only be larger if the cum gets inside.

So, an individual cums on her face, she can only produce something the size and strength of a medium dog.   If they have a gallon of cum shooting inside her pussy, she could make something the size and strength of godzilla appear.

Major Major

I think I have an idea now... let me go add some stuff in, then we'll see.

EDIT: Okay done, what think?

quozax

Quote from: Major Major on September 02, 2016, 06:06:50 AM
I think I have an idea now... let me go add some stuff in, then we'll see.

EDIT: Okay done, what think?
Much better.   Approved.  You can join in the bunny orgy if you want.   I have to go to a high school football game tonight and won't be able to post until tomorrow.

majinmaster

I think we are all waiting to see what the electric goop pile does...

quozax

Quote from: Lunaris on August 26, 2016, 05:36:43 AM

Lunaris, we are almost done with the bunny scene.  Are you still in?

Biles

Hmm, I wonder if there's still an opening. The character I wanna create isn't humanoid, but more like a tentacle creature that could potentially become a hero pet of sorts. Or are humanoids only allowed?
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

quozax

Sounds like fun.   And you can submit them if you want. 

quozax

Not only has Biles asked if they could join; I've also been asked by PM if another could join.  So, I taking my time to respond in game to allow them to make characters.  Orgies are more fun when you have more people.  And because this thread is public; I can't go into details.