Showing Off (Light, Seduction)

Started by DreadD, April 11, 2010, 12:08:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreadD

Everything was going along well enough for  our characters, Jason and Melissa were dating, had been for a long time, and had started to get intimate, while Vanessa (All names chosen randomly so they're not Girl 1 Girl 2 for this thread :p) has had a series of somewhat shorter, though more intense relationships, and was generally Melissa's best friend.  The thing is, Melissa feels very self conscious about her, ah, performance with Jason, and knowing Vanessa is much more experienced and said to be quite...  Good by her few previous companions, asks her for help.  Vanessa offers to 'demonstrate' for her, show her the sorts of things she could do with Jason...  With Jason, so she could get a feel for what Melissa should be doing.  Melissa is quite tentative, but Vanessa cajoles her into it.

Unfortunately, Vanessa discovers that Jason feels pretty compatible to her.

Unfortunately, the demonstration session turned into something a little more intense than initially expected, almost Vanessa more flaunting her skills than sharing them.

Unfortunately, now Jason is stuck in a sticky situation where he loves one girl, but really 'enjoys' her friend.

And things can unfold from there.

Could be done with me and one other person, or we could get 3 people going at this, I have a bit of a preference to play Vanessa aside from whatever roles end up being required.  Anyone interested (Details and names are, of course, negotiable :p)

DreadD

I have had two additional ideas for this, sort of one off scenarios.

One is an anthro scenario in which Jason is a wolf or something with a knot in which, accidentally or otherwise, when Vanessa goes to demonstrate, she pushes him in a little too far...

And the other features a slightly more malevolent Vanessa.  In this version Melissa has sworn to hold of sex until marriage, and Jason is planning to marry her shortly, but Vanessa tries to tempt him with 'lessons' to make sure he can please Melissa.  In this scenario Vanessa is more a distant friend of Melissa's, but knows Jason, and also knows Jason's family is pretty wealthy, and is hoping to hook Jason since she knows he's pent up.

Post, YIM, or PM those interested.