[MUL]Some games I'd like to play with some of you.

Started by upanddown4life, July 03, 2009, 08:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

upanddown4life

Its been a long time since I was active here, but I think I'm ready to get back into things gradually. I say gradually because I doubt I'll be flooded with invites and ideas, if I get any. But anyway, rather than just bumping the original thread, I figured I would go ahead and redo it entirely. Because you deserve my best, not just a phoned in page of words. Probably.

These are basic notions and I'm open to additional ideas from you.

-Something anime or game-based. I have a pretty decent knowledge of anime and some games, so anything you suggest I'll probably have some familiarity with. If I don't, thats what Wikipedia is for, right? That and avoiding doing any actual studying for school. In addition, I'm open to some comics and other things one could make fan fiction of. I don't know how it would work, but lately, I've been wanting to do something in the Zone of the Enders universe.
Probably [Van], maybe others.

-'Like a daughter/sister/etc. to me'. [VAN] mostly, I would imagine.

-I've sneaked into an all-girl's school only to be discovered by your character. Now, either you're chasing me down to punish me or I'm going after you to keep you from alerting everyone I'm there. [VAN], maybe some [BON].

-One of us is willing to do whatever it takes to break into singing or acting or something and the other can get them there. [MUL]

-There was an adult Powerpuff Girls game I was involved in before and if possible, I'd like to start a new one or reunite the cast of that one and keep it going. [MUL].

-Childhood friends or friends who haven't seen each other in a long time. Or both, I guess it could be both. [VAN]

-One of us has admired the other from afar for a long time and they're finally ready to let them know how they feel. [VAN]

-One of us used magic to summon the other from another plane of existence. Maybe an angel, demon, spirit, Bizarro someone, its the call of the person playing the summoned being BUT the summoner doesn't know which they are. [MUL]

-Do you have any ideas you want to try? Let me hear them and we'll see how that goes. I'm not into futa or yaoi and I would really prefer any woman character be controlled by a woman. I know there are some talented writers here who could pull off a virtual sex change, but I've tried it that way and its just not the same to me.

Hayato

hi, these all sound interesting, especially the game-within one. i can play a female char, but if you're really looking for female rpers, i understand that too.

upanddown4life

I really am, but we could still do the game of wits.

upanddown4life

I got more responses than I thought I would!

Right now, I have a few games going, so I'm going to focus on them. However, if you like any of the remaining ideas, I'm always open to hearing it out.

iridum248

Hmmmm...Fan-based games? I had several ideas...

An FFX-based RP, about Lulu's misadventures in search of her ultimate weapon...

And three ideas I'd love to try at *least* once, long-running games that are part RP, too.

1.) A Darkstalkers-based game. The main character roams the land, with a one-year time limit...Perhaps he's trying to prevent the apocalypse, or something like that. Either way, while he gains skills and experience, the lovely ladies of the series might have something to say about that...

2.) The same thing, but Soul Calibur based. I've a more coherent idea for this one, though; The hero's looking for shards of the Soul Edge, before he has to face Nightmare...Who knows, though, he might even find love along the way!

3.) The PC's an alpha tester on an incredibly realistic RPG, shortly before its release- Things get *weird* fast, though, and he finds that it isn't just a game at all...

4.) For the girl- A lovely female adventurer ventures from quest to quest, and isn't adverse to having fun with the monsters she meets along the way...

For the first three, I'm fine with either the male or female role; For the fourth, I'd like to play the girl, of course. Would it trouble you if I wanted to include a Japanese sim-like affection values for the long-running games? ^_^

upanddown4life

I do like Final Fantasy, but lets leave that one for now. Each game is so different and since I haven't played that one yet, I don't think I could keep up with the world and characters.

The first two sound good, but I'm leaning toward Soul Calibur since I've played it more recently and know the characters better.

3) Depends on how it isn't just a game. Or maybe I've just gotten all curious.

4) I'm not terribly big on monsters, but I have to admit, it might be fun to try it.

Like stats? Sure, that sounds like an interesting twist.

iridum248

The first two are a trifle complicated, but it's simple at heart- Sort of like a Visual Novel, with several choices. A simple combat system would be good for that one...

3.) It *starts* off as a game...But then things get *weird*, like NPC actions and behaviours that haven't been programmed in, deviations from the plot- Though that might be just the AI acting up...And stranger things in the works...

4.) This one's a romp, really- Whether she defeats monsters, or is defeated by them, it'll be great either way...^_^

upanddown4life

The game tester one sounds interesting, but you would have to be the game. If that's okay, PM me and we can plan it out.

upanddown4life

Hump-de-bump. New ideas and I've now played most of Final Fantasy X, so...yeah, consider that one an option now.

Jecht

Did someone say Final Fantasy 10?  :o

I'd love to get in that one.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

upanddown4life

Quote from: Jecht on September 26, 2009, 10:03:58 PM
Did someone say Final Fantasy 10?  :o

I'd love to get in that one.

I can tell. But unfortunately, only I've said that. But keep an eye on this one, maybe someone will round out the party.

Jecht

In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

upanddown4life

Updated with a couple new ideas and a few removed. Not that I expect it to make a difference.

upanddown4life

Less of a bump and more letting people know this thread is active and ready to be looked at again.

upanddown4life

Added three new ideas.

-One of us is willing to do whatever it takes to break into singing or acting or something and the other can get them there. [MUL]

-One of us has admired the other from afar for a long time and they're finally ready to let them know how they feel. [VAN]

-One of us used magic to summon the other from another plane of existence. Maybe an angel, demon, spirit, Bizarro someone, its the call of the person playing the summoned being BUT the summoner doesn't know which they are. [MUL]