Harry Potter and the Rise of the Light (AU, OCs and select Canons Wanted!)

Started by Rogue, August 03, 2013, 12:01:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rogue

Quote from: Ariel on August 28, 2013, 11:43:27 PM
Erggh, busy week, will work on a Ron sheet this weekend.

*Eeps* Totally missed this. *giggles* Sorry you've been so busy sweetie.

Rogue

Our Ron dropped so he is now available! Plan B is in motion. Will likely have a post ready some time tomorrow.

Rogue

A month has passed since we officially started. I am still looking for anyone interested in the Darkside. Now, keep in mind, I will create OCs and play them for anyone interested in say someone in a Chinese version of the Death Eaters and needs a mob boss, or an American version of such things. This WILL be a WORLD WIDE CAMPAIGN meaning I'm accepting ALL NATIONALITIES. I'm just currently seeking those who would play for team Evil at the moment. Even if you're interested in a good guy, feel free to post so that I can let you know when that is opening up. :) Thank you!

Rogue

Due to differences in posting rate, I need a Harry Potter. I repeat myself that Cannons should be consistent in posting and at least post once a week barring circumstances beyond control.

persephone325

I realize it's been a while since anyone posted in this thread, but is this game still going? I'd be super interested in joining another HP game.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Kaia

It is.  You wouldn't want to play Ron, by any chance, would you?  *hoping hoping*

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

persephone325

Quote from: Miss Kaia on February 27, 2014, 02:40:10 AM
It is.  You wouldn't want to play Ron, by any chance, would you?  *hoping hoping*

Ohh. Sorry. I only play female characters at the moment. :-(
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Kaia

lol shame.  That's fine, talk to Rogue about what else is needed.  We are posting more casually right now.  I do know that at some point, we are open to original characters :)

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

Chaosfox

There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

kckolbe

Best of luck you two.  Let me know if either of you need help with character sheets.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Rogue

Oh people! Hello! Yes we are still looking for a Ron but I'm more looking for baddies at the moment. Persephone if you'd like to PM me I'm also tempted to allow OC's as you two are the first interest I've had in a while. Same goes for you Chaosfox. :)

Chaosfox

Well if you're looking for baddies I do like playing Baddies >.<

Rogue

Cannon and oc baddies are acceptable. I'm just thrilled to get interest. The link to the system we're using is on the front page. Any help you need can be given by either me or kc. :)

Ron isn't as necessary as he originally was but hey that's what happens when plans change. :)

Chaosfox

Ok I can do a baddie then I will take a look over thing and any cannon baddies you really want right now?

Rogue

Not specifically as we had a Voldemort and will have to ask him if he still is interested before reopening that position. I mean, I'd love to have Bellatrix but am impartial to most of the male death eaters otherwise.

Chaosfox

I could do Bellatrix just going to have to  figure out how to work her up with the system you are using.

Rogue

Chaosfox

I was thinking more along the lines of  parts of the character sheet >.< Never mind for some reason my brain decided to fly out the window I can have the sheet up later tonight or before the end of the day tomorrow.  Well actually  what do you want me to do about the class section????

Rogue

Considering she was in azkaban for so long..... classes may not be as relevant considering her insanity. On the other hand she may still be skilled with runes or care of magical creatures. It really depends. So far we've been utilizing the wiki to fill in unknowns. If it has any insights into her years at hogwarts, use that. If not use best judgment. Or even what you like.

Chaosfox

Well I was asking more becuase she has been out of hogwarts period for so long >.< BUt I will take a gander over at this wikki.

Rogue

Under normal circumstances that would be beneficial. Like I'd expect Bill's runes skill to be like a 5 or 6, higher than most students could possibly achieve. Snape would've likewise had a ridiculous potions score. Bellatrix just has the issue of azkaban.

persephone325

I'd rather play a good guy, to be honest. Just because I don't do bad very well... v.v

I'd like to join up, but I don't want to upset the balance of characters by adding an OC good guy or anything. >.<

Dilemma!!

EDIT: Just saw your PM, Rogue. lol
I don't know.

Rogue

Chaosfox

ok so I have read her page and Have a good idea what to put her points into now I jsut need to figure out her wand becuase  this is taking place after she loses her actul wand >.<

Rogue

http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Bellatrix_Lestrange's_second_wand

Unfortunately, no canonical core or wood. As such.... Have fun? I'd go for something similar to her original wand, but maybe like an inch off or something. Walnut and Dragon heartstring I think would be common enough that she could find something that feels familiar off of one of her many kills.