4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

What shiny teeth you...  :-X
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Boatman

Beam me up Scottie
(the old ones are the best... lines I mean... not old lines on the face... you know what I mean)
History, where creative writing was born.

inghippo

Luke, I'm your father...

Adammair

Cayenne

Cut! That's scene two..~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

GentleMstr

Remember you hold the key to her happiness or her misery. Tread lightly with her heart.

Ok with random PMs

Cayenne

I feel so stretched..~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

GentleMstr

Remember you hold the key to her happiness or her misery. Tread lightly with her heart.

Ok with random PMs

Cayenne

Felt thicker inside me~

ONs & OFF

GentleMstr

Ok with random PMs

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

GentleMstr

still tight for mine ;)

Ok with random PMs

Cayenne

I've prepared your bath~

ONs & OFF

GentleMstr

Come. Please Join me.

Ok with random PMs

Boatman

You're the other twin?

Styx26

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Adammair

Boatman

The tranquilliser often dissipates.

Adammair

Boatman

King Serperior

Duty calls, my friend

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Cayenne

You don't leave....ever..~

ONs & OFF

GentleMstr

Should I come then? ;)

Ok with random PMs

Cayenne

You don't get climaxes~

ONs & OFF

GentleMstr

But I give Climaxes :P

Ok with random PMs