Male seeking Female

Started by Insanityenviesme, March 01, 2010, 08:15:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

Hi..I'm new here and I'm just about getting the hang of things..meaning I am realizing exactly how great this place is. :D

But moving in, My brain needs a terrible work out..its been feeling extremely lazy lately and I think a little role play would be just what it needs to spice it up..

Unfortunately I dont have all too nice a plot..the best one I had was that your character could be a friend of a friend or someone my character doesn't really know too well. I stop by at this mutual friend's place and hear noises in the shower. Since this friend and my character are really close he makes his way over and sees you showering..a few awkward apologies ensue follwed by a totally awkward conversation.

Though I believe our characters must be contrasting..either your character should be broad minded enough to admit this was nothing anf try to ease mine's guilt brought about by narrow mindedness...Or my character should take on that mantle in which case you rs will have to be the shy one..

-smiles-
I know I might probably get very little response, but in case someone is interested feel free to pm me and we'll talk..
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Insanityenviesme

-laughs-
I was right..no replies..it was such a bad plot anyways! I guess I get hit by thinker's block as well!
Lets see if I can do better...

We are on the swim team, could be at school or some professional place as per your wish, your character is a newbie trying out for the team and mine is supposed to show her through the works which basically means that we see each other a lot in scanty clothing and I am hoping you would allow your character to know what effect she has on men which is vital because in the end I am forced to decide between your character and someone else to complete the official team and your character could prove to mine exactly how valueable an addition she could be to the team...

-blinks-
Nope..I still think I'm suffering from writers block! :D
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.