Mafia! [non-adult, any approved member welcome]

Started by Valerian, October 12, 2009, 03:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valerian

Based on the (in)famous Mafia party game.  Players are secretly assigned roles -- villains, heroes, people with a trick up their sleeves -- and the innocents have to find the evildoers before it's too late!

If there's enough interest, I'm tentatively thinking of two games, each in a different setting.  For one, I'd like to revive the original theme, the one that I started with, The Wars of the Roses.  For the other, I'm open to requests!  Pirates are always popular, but there are dozens of possible themes out there.

Each game will have a maximum of twelve players -- I'm trying for a quick, light, fun style of game, with lots of impromptu role-playing thrown in just for fun.  It is non-adult, so innuendo only, please; but because PMs are a necessity, all players must be full members of the E community.

If you'd like to try to save the lovely village of Rosebriar from the evil Thorns (or be an evil Thorn); sail the seas on a pirate ship; or try out a theme I haven't even thought of yet, post here or drop me a PM.  :)

Players so far:

Doomsday Jesus
Kurzyk
LadySky
Marguerite
Morningsdreams
Remiel
Ryven
sinera
Xandi
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Valerian

I have five players, but I'll need five more before we can get started.  There must be a few more people brave enough to join in!   :D
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

sinera

I'll play - but you'll have to make Ryven behave himself if it's to remain "innuendo only" ROFL!!
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

desert ashes

make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin
they will lie about you, insult you, hurt you,
betray you, injure  you, set you aflame and
watch you burn. but they will not, shall not,
c a n n o t, destroy  you. because  you, like
R o m e, were built  on ashes, and you, like
a phoenix, know how to rise and resurrect.
· accepting new stories ·
 ·· · ideas & cravings ·· ons & offs ·· poetry ·· a/a ·· stories · ··

let there be beauty born from ashes

Valerian

Players so far:

Doomsday Jesus
Elandra
Kurzyk
LadySky
Marguerite
Morningsdreams
Remiel
Ryven
sinera
tes11
Xandi

Okay, that's eleven -- we should start soon!  :)
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Elandra

~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

tes11

My Ons and Offs
Apologies and Absences: -

Valerian

The players:

Bliss
Doomsday Jesus
Elandra
Kurzyk
LadySky
Marguerite
Morningsdreams
Remiel
Ryven
sinera
tes11
Xandi

All right, twelve.  That's enough to get underway!  But if there's anyone else still interested, go ahead and post here or send me a PM.  If there are enough players, I'm glad to run a second game, with a different fun theme.  :)

*runs off to set things up*
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE