My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (OOC Thread)

Started by Empyrean, August 19, 2011, 09:15:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrostShifter

Quote from: Empyrean on November 14, 2011, 09:47:34 AM
Frost: I have no problem with sarcasm. In what way is she sadistic though?

Mostly if she's treating someone she doesn't like, she can make the healing process painful, and she can get carried away when it comes to protecting her friends. It's a rare side seen but it came about from the horrific destruction of her homestead by Discord. She's not particularly fond of that side of herself.

Empyrean

I have two objections to this.

First: I'm not sure a sadist would fit well with the PCs and the setting that we have going on.

Second: Discord hasn't been introduced in this RP.

Like I said, I have no problem with sarcasm, even cynicism. But I'm not sure that sadism would be a good fit.

FrostShifter

Not a problem. She's still a fairly new character. I haven't had a chance to use her yet. I can still work out her personality a bit. Give me a bit, and I can refine and adjust her. :D

Empyrean

Empyrean

Empyrean

Any response from Timber Crash and No Mark before we move on?

Mac84

My sincerest apologies as it may look like I need to bow out of this Story. Other projects have been demanding more of my time and I am afraid I can not give this story the attention it needs.

Again my sincerest apologies for any hold ups in the story. If you wish. Use No Mark as you see fit.

I wish you the very best with your RP.

HopeFox

Just got home from work. I'll post in a little bit.

Sorry to see you go, Mac. No Mark was great to have around! Hope things go well for you.
If you're such an iconoclast, where were you when we trashed Constantinople?

Empyrean

It was great having you play. Good luck with your other projects. :)

pendarious

well mac it was fun havin ya here but we understand
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Empyrean

FazzEagle

Aww I'm going to miss No Mark. He was quite the nice guy ;u;

But we understand. Hope that everything goes well for you and who knows, maybe we'll see you again some other time.

HopeFox

Do you mean Heavy Hoof's barn, where the party is being held? Timber Crash doesn't have a barn, just a little cottage near the forest.

Also, wow. This just got epic. Thank you for being awesome!

Empyrean

Heavy Hoof's barn. Sorry, my mistake.

And thanks! :)

pendarious

typed on an I-Phone but my comp died so i wont be on for a while
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Empyrean

FazzEagle

Happy Holidays as well :) Sorry for being away but Christmas Time was here and now it's New Years. I'll try to catch up as soon as possible though!

Empyrean

I understand the holi-daze. I'm just wondering if we're continuing or not.

pendarious

HopeFox

I'm still up for it! I just wasn't sure what to do next.

Empyrean

Empyrean

So it looks like we might have lost Fazz. :( I hope not but there's been no response.

FazzEagle

HopeFox

Empyrean