Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyIvan

Name: Kyle Wolf
Sex: Male
Looks:
Height: 6'-3"
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Parent Corporation: Viacorp
Bio: Not much is know about Kyle as he doesn't talk much about his past or what he has done. Most information that is found on him is in the form of rumors and back room talks, nothing to concrete. The most that can be gathered on him is that he seems to be an only child to a rather poor family that could barely make it from day to day. He had a hard childhood that was not friendly to kids or anyone, and had to deal with and see people starving. His mother died, supposedly no one knows if she is really dead, when he was about 5 years old and his father left him to join one of the corporation, but that was even before his mother died. He was left alone to survive all by himself which meant he had to steal to eat and do odd jobs for pay or food. It made him willing to do almost anything for money as he grew older, after all if it meant he could get money and eat what difference does the job make if it gets you money.
As he got older he did even riskier things even sometimes working for the corporations when they needed him, as he was a good pilot and they need people to do some more dirty jobs. He signed up almost all the time, after all they paid really good money and he didn't have to worry about getting caught. He would eventually get his own mech as he worked more and more for one of the corps which was specialized for him and he helped design. Though the rumors say he grew up on the streets he seems to be a bit to smart for that as he knows about mechs, how they work, how to build them and more. Some of the rumors seem to not make sense when you match them with others, but people don't seem to talk to him as he is somewhat intimidating. Right now he fights in the arena for money and fame though most people don't know why and he also seems to leave every Friday in secret to go someplace no ones knows where though. But of course this is all just hearsay and rumors and that is most of what is know about him.
Vehicle:
Player's Limits: Can't really think of any, though my character would not like Scat and Vore.

Stats:
Health: 4
Firepower: 7
Accuracy: 7
Agility: 5
Defense: 7

Urbanzorro

Nice character, but what company is he with?
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

CrazyIvan

Sorry I forgot to say I was leaning towards Viacorp and have edited my character to include that.

Urbanzorro

Alright, I'm about to compile a list of who has chosen what company.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Urbanzorro

Alright the player list is as follows

Urbanzorro: Water and Power
Shihong: Viacorp
Terian:Universal Robotics
Sinoraa: Water and Power
Crazy Ivan: Viacorp
Paladin: Undecided
Sanai: Undecided

As I'm pretty sure I've stated each corporation is allowed to field two mercenaries in the games so on a first come first served basis you can only choose a corporation if it has an empty slot.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Terian

Urbanzorro

Yeah, sorry about the lack of activity real life kicked in my door and demanded some attention. I should have the threads up sometime today, hope everyone is still interested.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Urbanzorro

Alright, got the threads up, once again I apologize for the delay the threats are 100% open for posting, at this point I'd like to ask everyone to have their characters enter the main thread so that we can get things rolling, any questions can be directed to the OOC thread. hope everyone has fun!

Main Thread

Arena 1: The Tunnels

Arena 2: The City

Arena 3: The Steppe

OOC Thread

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Paladin

Quote from: Urbanzorro on June 04, 2010, 04:20:26 PM
Alright, got the threads up, once again I apologize for the delay the threats are 100% open for posting, at this point I'd like to ask everyone to have their characters enter the main thread so that we can get things rolling, any questions can be directed to the OOC thread. hope everyone has fun!

Main Thread

Arena 1: The Tunnels

Arena 2: The City

Arena 3: The Steppe

OOC Thread

Sorry, but I won't be able to finish my character or have him active until tomorrow. Got too much to do.

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Crovonovin

Sorry about this, but I think I'll have to drop out before I've even the chance to post!  I've got a lot of work to do on the basement this week.

Ironwolf85

i can sign up next week when all the graduation craziness is over with.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

SargentToughie

I don't suppose you're still accepting new applicants are you? This RP sounds awesome.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

DigitLninja

Welp since my mech rp seems to be dead in the water just after being tossed in I'll jump on the band wagon here if you don't mind. Character will be up in a few.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Urbanzorro

This one actually came out rather still born, it's been sitting dead for a while All the threads are up and open....but saddly no posts

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

SargentToughie

hmm... that's a bummer, it looked like a kick ass RP.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

CrazyIvan

yeah only me and Urbanzorro have posted as the others don't seem to be active.

DigitLninja

I see... yeah and no offense to our only female in the game, but it's really hard to get women to join a Mech rp.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

SargentToughie

that's logical... but if this RP ever comes back to life I think that my character will be a woman...

if that counts.
Ons and offs

Urbanzorro

I may try to resurrect it in time, but right now I think I'll let it sleep for a bit.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

DigitLninja

Alright can you guys help me out? This is the Mech I am looking for:

Two hands, Right hand holding a sword, and a shoulder mounted machine gun/gatling gun/cannon, small build for agility.

I was trying to lean away from anime based Mech but if that what you find than I'm happy.

Never mind I found a good mech ^^
Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

Name: Emerald "Mr. E." Vulpes

Sex: Male

Looks(Image):

Sexuality(of the character): Heterosexual

Bio: The Vulpes family is well known for building Sword based weaponry for any mech, chopper, or tank. This weapons technology is fading fast and as a family dedicated to the craft there hands where forced. Eurocom was the only company to take in the family and test out sword based weapons. However as the years past the sword soon fell out of favor for bullets. Mr. E became a mercenary in hopes of proving his family's honor and showing the value of a sword compared to simply outfitting your ride with more bullets than the next guy. His Mech favors agility and accuracy with a low defense as most Eurocom rides favor, and resembles the trickster animal that shares his last name, the Canis Vulpes or the Fox as it is more commonly known. His smoking is no longer a health issue due to advanced medical technology.

Vehicle(Image):

Player's Limits: My on's and offs

Stats-

Health: 6
Firepower: 6
Accuracy: 7
Agility: 8
Defense: 3
Quotes to Live by:

Ironwolf85

Name: Nova VII
Sex: Male AI
Looks(Image): I have a hard time finding an Android to fit, to keep it simple he actually resembles his Mech to a degree, however without the big sholders, and a Plastisteel visor protecting his head instead of a false face.
Sexuality: heterosexual
Bio: the Nova series was created by universal Robotics for the international space exploration program the contract was the start of it’s rise to dominance. Novas were used for exploration on worlds where humans would be unsafe and terra forming them to habitable conditions. When the Global community collapsed communications with the colonies became spotty, and were eventually lost.
So when a shiny new series of Nova knocked on Layered’s door, UR’s interests were piqued.
Nova 7 is a new type of Android developed out in the colonies. Of which many survive, and several thrive, based on UR’s Nova Blueprint. Unlike prior models the 7 series is so technologically sophisticated he would qualify as living to many. He was built as an explorer and emissary in the colony of Betonia Gallia. Nova actually takes offence to being called an Android, he calls himself a Living Construct. When he expressed interest in the tournament, UR quickly backed him in hopes of analyzing the new tech the colonies have developed. His actual objective is to learn about the last refuge on earth, and see if Earth can be restored by her former colonies or should be left to rot.
While Nova’s AI is incredibly advanced and able to think as a human does, the trade off is it’s lacking in sheer brute processing power, he actually has to pilot his machine like a normal person. UR is hoping he’ll be scrapped in the tournament, so they can claim the remains and reverse engineer him.
Vehicle(Image):
the Enforcer class mecha is used by private security and is best known for it's modability, and thick armor. Nova has added a serious amount of AI and robotic power behind it. His ability to coodrinate systems quickly makes him dangerious in the cockpit. unlike other pilots he's willing to swap machines if it gives him an advantage. They always  have the same stats though. his weapon of choice for the mech is a plasma pistol, and cybernetic Morningstar/Flail (think spiked wreckingball)
he's rather well rounded as a pilot prefering combat manuvers to beat his opponent

Player's Limits: Nova does indeed have the parts required to play around in bed, though he sees it as recreation. as for his player I don’t do shit, piss. I also hate humiliation, and will quit immediately if it is directly insulting or rendering me powerless.

Stats:
Health: 6
Firepower:7
Accuracy:5
Agility: 6
Defense:6
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

SargentToughie

Fuck it, everybody else is throwing up character sheets, I'll toss one up and seal my spot.

Name: Jillian Heartfire (Originally her last name was "Davis", however, she changed it to Heartfire after joining the games to make it sound more appealing)
Looks:
Sexuality: Bisexual
Bio: Jillian lived a rather good life in the lower slums of the "layered" shelter beneath the earth's surface. It wasn't easy at times, but it was damn fun to her. She was the daughter of a mechanic under the employment of W&P, and from time to time she was permitted to tinker with the less expensive items. This started to ignite a passion for technology in the girl, and began her transformation from an average, run of the mill girl, into an extremely intelligent and strong willed tomboy. Though her looks don't show it at first glance, over the years Jillian developed an incredible knack for two separate disciplines, martial arts and mechanics. This combination of talents led W&E to recruit Jillian into their gladiator program, a request that she was all too eager to accept. Jillian pilots a unique mech that compliments her piloting specialty, which is that of a complete and total berserker. If one met Jillian outside the arena, she would be a polite, if sometimes blunt, young woman. But inside the arena, she transformed into a totally different person, using a plethora of close and mid range weapons to try and completely dominate her opponents before they have a chance to react. Of course, this makes her a liability in battles that are more drawn out, but for lightning quick and brutally powerful attacks, few can do it as well as Jillian.
vehicle: The Reaver. It's not common knowledge to anybody outside of her social circle, but Jillian actually designed the blueprints for the Reaver herself, as well as led up the actual engineering of the machine. She is also the one that does a majority of the repairs, this not only gives her intimate knowledge of the Reaver's strengths and weaknesses, but it also makes the mech her sentimental baby. The reaver specializes in close quarters combat, and has some fall back weapons that are able to fight at mid range as well. The primary tool that Jillian uses  are a pair of blades that retract into the back of Reaver's arms (As seen below). Having an incredibly agile mech to compliment this preference for close quarters, Reaver is capable of several acrobatic maneuvers that will allow it to get in close to it's opponent and unleash a volley of blade strikes. Thanks to the incredible power generators provided by W&P, these techniques are easier then ever.

Jillian's mid range weapons are as follows. She leaves a high caliber handgun on her hip for swift and reflexive shooting. And she also carries a machine gun that will usually stay strapped to her back.

The thing that makes Jillian's mech special though, is a little thing that she calls Overdrive mode. The generators that W&P provides are among the best that money can buy, and with a small touch of her mechanical magic, Jillian is able to force the generator into increasing it's output by as much as 150%. This, obviously, exponentially improves the performance of her suit.  However, this eats up an incredible amount of energy from the generator, and she's not able to stay in overdrive very long before Reaver starts to overheat. Overdrive is something that Jillian considers a last resort, something that she will only use to win a fight if it's clear nothing else will work.

limits: As long as she stays away from anything that falls into EX (Gore, Vore, bathroom play, etc) I'm good to go. Regular Carma-sutra and bondage are both fine by me.
Stats: Health: 6
Firepower: 8
Accuracy: 4
Agility: 8
Defense: 4

Ons and offs