Wanted: Female who posts by day (Eastern US time)

Started by robitusinz, January 05, 2007, 02:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robitusinz

I'm looking for a female writer to complement me who is typically active during my day time.  See, I have this rather relaxed job where I can easily take a few minutes to post here and there, but in the evening, I have to deal with a family, so I don't get a chance to post much then.  If I could just find someone who's active when I am, then we could have some wonderful stories together.  :D

As far as interests, I don't care.  I'm very flexible and very imaginative.  My turn-offs are only stupidity and a lack of eloquence.  My turn-ons are just about everything else.

I realize that people normally post actual story ideas here, but I'd really just like to find another writer that's active when I am and who would like to create some stories together.

So anyway...about 8am to 6pm Eastern US time is when I'm active most.  If my calculations are correct, that makes it about 1pm to 11pm GMT (Greenwich Mean Time).  You don't have to be from the US east coast, just be active when I am.
I'm just a vanilla guy with a chocolate brain.

Cherri Tart

Hi there.  I'm fairly new here - ok, pretty much a virgin at the moment, and just sort of getting my feet slightly wet (hopefully other parts as well).  Thing is, I have a habit of taking on too much and then not being able to keep up with it, something I'm trying to avoid here - I overly enthusastic, to my detriment, at times.  That being said, however, I am around in the mornings btwn 9-11 PST on most week days and if you wouldn't mind a relaxed schedual around that I might be your girl.  Would that fit your bill?  And what sort of stories are you interested in?   
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

robitusinz

LOL, well, it makes sense that I'd end up writing with someone named Cherri Tart whose tagline is "sweet tasting and good for you".

I'm very flexible, and I like meeting new people, so if you want to, go ahead and PM me and we can start a discussion.  "newbieness" isn't a factor for me.

I'm leaving this thread open for any other people out there who'd like to chime in.
I'm just a vanilla guy with a chocolate brain.