The Greatest War. (M for F)

Started by Spear80, October 03, 2013, 02:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spear80

First a little background, for the RP.

In late 2014, the most populous Asian nations, form an alliance. Hailed as just an economic alliance, the military joining of forces is almost ignored. For two years, they lull the world into complacency, using deceptive openness of their affairs. Apparently and misleadingly Building down their military as if believing them no longer necessary.

Then in 2016, China openly volunteers part of it country, near the Russian border for the largest military manoeuvres of all time. They invite observers from dozens of nations. Before these arrive however, one week before the wargames were to start, the Asian Alliance launch their assault. They crush the Russian armies, arrayed at the border, posted there more out of habit (Because that is what military minds do when other military minds are near one’s border) then actual worry for any invasion.

Facing hundreds of thousands of troops, tanks and planes, the remainder of the Russian Army has the herculean task to stop the Asians. And they succeed, stopping the advance, a mere days march from Moscow. Neither side, willing to step over the nuclear threshold.

But then the second attack begins. Thousands of Asian troops cross into Alaska, thousands more are dropped all over North America, capturing mountain passes, bridges. Opening the way for the Invasion. Meeting little initial resistance from American or Canadian troops, they enter the United states along a broad front, mere days after their attack began. They rapidly take the north eastern states before this attack stalls as well.

Which is where our characters come in….

My character (Male) is either a soldier, left behind during some retreat or an officer jumping behind the lines, to aid and teach the resistance. Your character (Female), is also behind the lines, evading the enemy soldiers, or an active part of the resistance. They meet and are drawn to each other despite the fighting and very real chance of death.

I’m hoping for equal parts smut and story, preferably action over drama. The story to develop as we write it. Please PM me if you are interested and we'll discuss.