Hunter (No relation to the member by that name! XD)

Started by Seven, August 13, 2007, 11:14:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seven

OOC Thread/Character lists
RP Thread

.... So yeah..

Also, my net connection has been scarce lately, and I ave no idea how long it will be so, so please be patient with me =3 DOn't get mad when I don't post okie? Thanks

First off, this has no relation ot the member of the same name XD

Ok, this is my first time trying to see if I can get a bigger game than just one or two people, I'd love for this idea to be popular or whatever, buuuuuuuuuut, we'll see.

Point is, I'm here to see if anyone is interested.

Now, I'm sure you're all curious as to what my idea is? Obviously you are if you came here to check out the thread! XD

Here's the deal. There's a serial killer on the loose, whom people call "hunter". He's been around for centuries, obviously not the same guy, and pops up every twenty years or so to kidnap tons of people to do what he wants. He usually kills them on their 18th birthday, but I'll change that 22nd birthday (So no one over 22! (Unless you ask me and all that jazz) ). So whoever wants to play Hunter, a) Check with me please! 2) You gotta not be picky with your on's/off's! Cause if I'm lucky this will have a bunch of different people with different tastes.

Setting will be modern times, definitely. In some random city in Canada. Or the STates.. or wherever, I don't think City will be very important honestly, if it is, I'll think of one later. For the hell of it, fantasy creatures are in here too. elves, and the like.

If you want to play a younger character, you can. But here's the catch, nothing sexual or anything will happen to you. It'll just be that you were kidnapped, and Hunter's just waiting until you get old enough to do what he wants.

He treats his captives well, keeps them well fed, and well dressed and whatnot. Looks after all the injuries of any of them and everything, keeps them from getting sick and various things like that. He doesn't want anyone to die before he can kill them himself. (Not that there will be any death in the RP - maybe mentions of previous "Characters" or instances, but death will only have if someone specifically requests it.)

Hunter keeps his captives in the basement of his mansion. They are free to roam about and chit chat with each other, but everywhere is videotaped, even the bathrooms - not as much though - and there is no chance to get out. Since it is all high secutrity - Hunter needs a keycard, plus a hand print AND voice recognition to get in and out of his basement.

... ok, that's the basics. I can give any more information, but I think htatmight be good to start. Any questions, feel free to PM me or post here, I can answer them.

To join, please send me the following: Post it or PM it, both work.

Name:
Appearance: (IE Hair eyes etc, just the basic thing. All of the victims wear something similar - a pair of jeans and a tube top. T-shirts for the males. Although the way that they all wear the outfit varies)

After that I'll give you a room number for this =3 Cause  Ihave it figured out =33

Lynne's On/Off list =3

Get away, run away, fly away
Lead me astray, to dreamer's hideaway
I cannot cry 'cause the shoulder cries more,
I cannot die, I, the whore for this cold world

Hunter

Seven

Lynne's On/Off list =3

HybridHalf

Interested, but need to modify PC to comply with your Ons/Offs.

Seven

*blinks* Wow., someone actually has interest in this?

I was about ready to just scratch it out and give up on it XD
Lynne's On/Off list =3

HybridHalf

TheLivingWonder

I'm interested, if you're still looking for more people? Character might be a touch older then 18, would that be ok? If so, can't wait to get started.

Seven

Okie, and no problem about the age =3

As I said in the first post, I changed it to 22 just because I know people like to play character that are older than 18.

Also, I wonder if there is anyone out there willing to play hunter... hmmm, cause honestly, I don't know if I could do him justice XD lol.

Gonna have to ask around I think xD lol. =3 I should probably start thinking of a way to start a thread and whatnot hey?
Lynne's On/Off list =3

kasen03

Mm.. Howdy gang.

I'll throw my hat into the ring.. (winks at Dev)  .. however I would just like to note that my RL is in the middle of my 'busy season'.. and as such I would feel bad if my absences would impact the game.

I would hope that all of the roleplay won't be about Hunter himself.. but also interaction between the various victims as they are free to wander throughout the facility.  Plus.. I hope Dev would be able to basically help 'DM' the game to keep it on track (and me if need be)

As for limits and play style.. I'm up to everyone's individual taste.  From innocent to.. *ahem* not innocent.

TheLivingWonder

Hullo hullo. Looks like we have our hunter :P. Can't wait to begin.

Seven

Heh, Kasen: Obviously it'll be between everyone. ... hopefully.

And bear with me, first time trying a big game like this, I've usually only done 1x1's, but I wanted to try out this idea.. and yeah.

So yeah ^^;;;

And, I guess I should go and start it up hey?

>_> Should I make up a profile thingy?

Wait, nevermind, I have an idea =3

To join, please send me the following:

Name:
Appearance: (IE Hair eyes etc, just the basic thing. All of the victims wear something similar - a pair of jeans and a tube top. T-shirts for the males. Although the way that they all wear the outfit varies)

After that I'll give you a room number for this =3 Cause  Ihave it figured out =33

*Copyposta's that to the first page*
Lynne's On/Off list =3

Hunter

kasen03

*patpats Hunter and grins*

That's right.. it is..except I get to play you.

Dev.. and other ladies.. just a note I'm /extremely/ busy this weekend with work.. back to back to back 13-ish hour shifts.. until this milestone is reached.  By about mid-week things will be settling down.

If I'm very very slow until then.. you know why.

mm.. now I gotta get a profile off to Dev.

kasen03

Posting the link for everyone :)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=10988.0

A note.. my RL is terribly busy right now.. in about 3.5 weeks I'll be free.. just a warning to anyone looking for me