News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

A few ideas [NC, EX]

Started by Far eyes, August 29, 2009, 03:37:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Far eyes

I am feeling in a mood for a game ware I get to be submissive and I have been having a few ideas floating about so here they go.

Drow Slave

An elven prince/princess gets captured after finding out what he/she is and deciding that it might be a little hot to handle sell him/her on to a contact in a drow city for the slave market. An elven royal will sorely fetch a nice price. He/she is bought by a high ranking priestess who has special plans for her/him.

The priestess wants to leave the city to fulfill the prophecy her goddess had whispered to her about but she wants to be shore she is well set. The first step is to make the royal princess/prince absolutely obedient to her self. Planning to later use him/her to establish her hold on the surface

It’s a bit faint as story’s go but I think the bones are their

Boarding School for young lady’s

Nikol had always been different then other girls but she hid it well, her mother made her hide it and later she hid her cock on her own shame. This naturally turned her into a very shy young adult. She would have loved to have the thing of her shame removed but the money wasn’t their, otherwise her body had grown into an absolutely feminine and lovely thing. Except for the obscenely large cock between her legs

When she got the scholarship she knew she had to take it. And as it was a very conservative school she didn’t believe anybody would learn her secret the only other person who knew was an old school friend of her mothers a female doctor who she went to for checkups.

But then, in the second weak one of the strictest of the all female professors found out about her when she saw her in the bathroom. In one of the rare occasions ware she had to chance to go to the bathroom at school.

--
I am open to male or female writing partners, and generally to most other ideas or concepts, the only requirement I do have is descriptive writing. I most often do at least 2 sometimes more paragraphs and expect something similar from my partner.
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0