The Tomboy.....

Started by Jester, September 26, 2008, 06:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

You have been a tomboy for most of your life.. You enjoy spending time with the boys and have very few female friends.

It does not seem weird to you that you agree to join the boys on a camping trip and you are looking forward to it. You dress as you normally would and wear tight t-shirts without bras and dotn realise the effect this has on the boys. Five men without anyone to see them and you... Yes you are a tomboy but they are drunk and you are still sexy......

Any girls fancy a gang of men taking advantage?

Jefepato

Hm.  Are you thinking of this as a rape scene, or are you looking for a female character who, despite not expecting that kind of attention from the guys, proves amenable to the gangbang?

Yenolla

Sounds like fun to me.  Non-con or consensual, doesn' t matter.  Let me know if you still need another player.

~Yen

Jester

Quote from: Jefepato on September 26, 2008, 06:40:18 PM
Hm.  Are you thinking of this as a rape scene, or are you looking for a female character who, despite not expecting that kind of attention from the guys, proves amenable to the gangbang?

I think i am thinking the latter but it depeneds.

Jester

Quote from: yenolla on September 26, 2008, 10:25:08 PM
Sounds like fun to me.  Non-con or consensual, doesn' t matter.  Let me know if you still need another player.

~Yen

I have just replied to your pm.

Jefepato

Quote from: Jester on September 27, 2008, 02:45:54 AM
I think i am thinking the latter but it depeneds.

In that case I might be interested.

Jester

you fancy helping with playing some of the boys or a girl?

Jefepato

Jester

i already have two applicants.

can i pm you and we can see what we can sort out?

Jefepato

Cirus

Would it be straight male on female or can the boys entertain each other?
Are we living in a land, where Sex and Horror are the new Gods? -Frankie Goes to Hollywood

IC: New Orleans: House of the Rising Sun
O & O's
Needs & Fantasies

Jester

Cirus

Then Ill go to the camp, I can cook camp food too. Hell even include recipes!
Are we living in a land, where Sex and Horror are the new Gods? -Frankie Goes to Hollywood

IC: New Orleans: House of the Rising Sun
O & O's
Needs & Fantasies

RedEve

I'm guessing there's not place for another girl in this? :p
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Jester

Sorry. This was supposed to be a 1:1. I havent heard fromthe first applicant so i will keep you all up to date!