Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vill

I'm terrified and highly aroused all at once. I don't even know how to respond to that.

Oh wait, yeah I do.

--pounces and steals his win back--

impishcharm

Wrestles with him until she's on top, claiming the win yet again.

You know you hypnotize me, always

Vill

Concludes that being pinned beneath a source of such impish charm is a win in and of itself.

FroreQueen

-Sneaks off with the win.-
| Status: Alive | Medium: Forum, Google Docs, Possibly PM | Post rate: Varies. Erratic, mostly. |
◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊

On/Off || General Ideas

♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ Part of the reason I tend to be slow. ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦

ChicagoOkie

*Hides the win in his pants kilt*
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Vill

--Considers the current predicament of the win's location with crossed arms and a thoughtful expression.--

Ah, ha!

--Plays the bag pipes until Chicagookie is forced to dance so that the win falls out of his kilt and bounces across the floor towards Vill. He continues to kick the win down the street and away from everyone else.--

FroreQueen

-Pounces on the win and sneaks off with it.-
| Status: Alive | Medium: Forum, Google Docs, Possibly PM | Post rate: Varies. Erratic, mostly. |

On/Off || General Ideas

Vill

--pops out of the shadows and tries to scare Frore into dropping the win--

FroreQueen

-Merely stares at Vill. Slinks on by him with the win.-

On/Off || General Ideas

Vill

--Vill's figure simply stands there with his arms outstretched in the "boo!" position...

...Then another Vill lands right in front of Frore and snatches the win before running off.--

Robot Vill, stop her!

--Vill's robotic counterpart comes to life with a series of clicks and whirs as puffs of steam bellow out from his ears.--

impishcharm

Tackles the real Vill to the ground yet again.

Quick, Frore! Take it and run, forget about me!

You know you hypnotize me, always

FroreQueen

I love you dear Impy!

-Dashes off with the win, scurrying into hiding before Vill, real or otherwise, could find her.-

On/Off || General Ideas

Vill

--Squirms around under Impishcharm for only a moment before feigning to give up--

I suppose my loss is a win....

...Sike!!!

--produces a large controller with a single button before pressing it. The win in Frore's arms sprouts mechanical legs and uses them to wrench itself free of her grasp. It hits the floor then goes scurrying off into the shadow until its rightful master can claim it--

FroreQueen

-Wouldn't dare to let some mechanical beast best her. Pounces the thing and snaps it's legs off one by one.- There. Now you'll stay where you belong.

On/Off || General Ideas

Vill

But, Surprise! That win was a decoy rigged with explosives!

--Lowers his shoulders behind his high-collared coat as a detonation signals his decoy's success--

I would never let you out side of my view, my precious win!

FroreQueen

-Tosses the decoy over her should and walks away as it explodes behind her. Doesn't even try to sneak up on Vill, simply pounces on him and takes the win.-

On/Off || General Ideas

Vill

--Grasps Feror close to his chest and does a barrel roll as the explosion behind them sends sound waves rippling against their figures--

Listen here, little griffon, this win is mine: and if you want it, then you're gonna have to offer me somethin' worth taking or be prepared to fight to the death.

FroreQueen

-Gets rolled and very confused by it.- So first you try to kill me, then you save me. You're a very confused theif. -Pats his head then grabs the win and runs away!-

On/Off || General Ideas

Vill

--Watches Frore scamper off with the win--

Little do they know, that win is a biological entity.

--gets to work with his cloning machine to produce more wins.

Divine Tenacity

-Looks around before spray painting WIN all over the walls.-
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Vill

--Folds his arms across his chest as the clash of brown, green and grey that are his eyes skip across what would otherwise be known as graffiti-

It's almost a shame that I will have to detract from this piece of urban art what will become my own personal win.

DarkEnigma

*Chuckles deviously knowing that all the wins you have found thus far have been replicas, the true WIN locked securely in an underground vault, guarded by ferocious kittens.*

Queen of spades

*dons a catsuit and mask to sneak into flassche's underground vault to crack the safe, tossing several balls of yarns to distract the ferocious kittens, before sneaking away with the win (and a few cute kittens!)*
~Queen of Spades' plots and scenes ~
~Ons and Offs~
~A/A~
In private messages, feel free to call me 'C'

HighKing23

Vill

"You lose. Good day, sir!"

I win, and so does anyone who knows what that quote is from.