More Ideas

Started by traci80, September 22, 2008, 05:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

traci80

Hi!
  I can play either character in most of these scenes..

a] Dylan lives in a small house with his mom. He's excited as she's going to be out of town for the next 10 days on business. He's excited about having the house to himself even tho he's supposed to check in with grandma twice a day. He's on his way home after skateboarding with his buds. He was a bit sweaty, but it was the scent of a girl's perfume that you smelled. A fat girl he always found to be bitchy had a crush on him. She cornered him on the way home, sucked his face off and humped him for a good 10 minutes. Being a bit small for his age he didn't have much chance of fighting her off.
  Now as he got near home his excitement faded. He saw the car of 'one' of his mom's boyfriends in the drive way. What the fuck was he doing here? He thought he was more using his mom for fucking more than he was interested in a relationship. Dylan and the man only talked if they had too.
  Instead of it being his moms bf, it could be her gf.

b] teenage brother and sister twins. They live in a trailer park with their mom and run drugs for the fat guy in the next trailer. Can be twin brothers instead.

c] You're a goth girl and I'm a pretty boy pothead. We're both juniors at the same school. You think I'm hot. You're a bit chubby, but it's the goth thing that freaks me out so I don't really hang around you much.  You don't give up easily tho.  I have a few ideas where this could go. I'd prefer to be the male.